UG

On Monday i shall be going to Alton Towers (Large UK Theme Park) to enjoy the lovely attractions there.

The question here is that my mate has asked whether we should aquire some illicit substances, and take them before using the rides.

I believe he (and I) have speed in mind, or we could get high off some Weed, but either way what are your thoughts, should we???
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
Sure do speed. That won't **** you up.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
You know that they have security cameras there?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Alton towers is scary enough. You wont need drugs.

I've been before, i just thought it would liven it up a bit more

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
Quote by Vermintide
I'd say that's a good way to puke your guts out.

Do it.
Yeah, most've it would probably go on the people behind you anyway.

And you can always go on Razor for a wash.
Drug thread. Also your heart will explode inside your chest.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Alton Tower + Drugs = Death, probably.

But it'll be hilarious, so as long you tell a passerby to film it on their phone or something and upload it to UG, then I fully approve this plan.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Some of my friends went there with this weird chav guy and smoked massive joints all weekend and went on rides. They said it was great.
**** anything that has to be cooked up or processed, get high and go on really high rides, you will feel incredible and the fun will be 50X better. Anyone else done Kingda Ka high? I swore i was shitting happiness.
Smart Pothead and Proud
MDMA.
All you need.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by Open fire
I've been before, i just thought it would liven it up a bit more

Haha

Try some LSD or something. That would be 'fun'.
Quote by CTFOD
You know that they have security cameras there?

This

Quote by GrEgUms1991
Alton towers is scary enough. You wont need drugs.

And this

You don't want to risk a comedown ruining your day, why don't you just go and have fun without the drugs?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Don't do speed. Weed however is very fun.

If u get stoned of weed it feels like the first time u ever rode a ride it's awesome.

Drunk is also fun cause it works more desorientated and makes the ride way cooler also.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Weed, I wouldn't do any other drug while being on a ride it would be to wicked of a trip.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| I LIKE PURPLE|||||||||||||||||

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
This

And this

You don't want to risk a comedown ruining your day, why don't you just go and have fun without the drugs?

As if the security camera's see the difference between a cigaret and a joint.

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by xxdarrenxx

No, the people watching the security camera do...

What's thew point in paying quite a bit of money to get in there, just to ruin ity by getting chucked out for carrying drugs on you?
if you want the experience of your life do acid (its can be really scary, but a memorable experience anyway)
if you just want to chill and have some fun do weed
Quote by TobyFellrunners

What's thew point in paying quite a bit of money to get in there, just to ruin ity by getting chucked out for carrying drugs on you?

There aren't cameras everywhere and they cannot see every little detail.

I've rolled joints in my school common room while teachers walk through and they have cameras in there. As long as you don't try and cover it up too much and act shifty then you will be fine.
Quote by TobyFellrunners

there are 1000's of people in the park. If they check every person that smokes they might as wel ask for a raise.

And if they do happen to be supermen. Roll joint in cigaretes take the filters out and replace with a joint filter; problem solved.

Fix 1 for every person so u don't have to pass it around. Noone will notice, unless they are smart; But they work as guards not as psychologists.

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
I'm guessing there is lots of people there, probably hundreds? What is the chance they will really notice you're stoned unless you really can't hanlde your stuff? (I'm sawying this without knowledge of the towers.)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| I LIKE PURPLE|||||||||||||||||

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Quote by Greenie_777
There aren't cameras everywhere and they cannot see every little detail.

I've rolled joints in my school common room while teachers walk through and they have cameras in there. As long as you don't try and cover it up too much and act shifty then you will be fine.

So what if you've done it in school, it's a little different. At a place like Alton Towers, the security will be alot more focused on trying to weed out the troublemakers, and if he gets caught with anything like drugs on him, he's going to get ****ed over. There's no point in ruining a day out for the sake of getting high.
Quote by TobyFellrunners
So what if you've done it in school, it's a little different. At a place like Alton Towers, the security will be alot more focused on trying to weed out the troublemakers, and if he gets caught with anything like drugs on him, he's going to get ****ed over. There's no point in ruining a day out for the sake of getting high.

You obviously have the belief a guard of a theme park is smart enough to recognize profiles of stoners.

If they do get suspicous about behaviour tell u had a beer and change subject to something like: DO you know what rides are good, what's the fastest way, where are the toilets etc.

Trust me you can trick people far easier then you might think.

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Oct 24, 2008,
Quote by xxdarrenxx
You obviously have the belief a guard of a theme park is smart enough to recognize profiles of stoners.

Security guards know their sh*t though.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Security guards know their sh*t though.

Are you a security guard? Do you think they get a test of peoples on camera's and they have to point out which 1 are bad mofo's and which 1's aren't?

Do you guys actually leave ur house and get social? You have way to high expectations.

I even started conversations with cops and guard when stoned and drunk. Just for the fun. They know shit alright.

Nvm, I respect that ur bad actors/liars

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by xxdarrenxx
Are you a security guard? Do you think they get a test of peoples on camera's and they have to point out which 1 are bad mofo's and which 1's aren't?

Do you guys actually leave ur house and get social? You have way to high expectations.

Because we don't get high meanbs we aren't social? No, it means we have better things to do with our lives. I don't care if you do drugs or not, I'm saying if they do this, they run the risk of having their day ruined, and getting a criminal record, imagine how good that would look in later life.

And how dumb do you think security guards are? It's their job to look out for suspicious people, troublemakers, and by getting high you run the risk of bringing attention to yourself. And tell them you are drunk or something? That will get you chucked out too, they aren't thick, they are trained to look out for people like this.
There is a massive 'park' in the center of the Themepark with a minimal security cover and hundreds of bushes and sheltered pathways, it's quite easy to go unnoticed in that area! Just as a little side note...

Quote by Kensai
I got caught touching up a girl on one of the rides at Alton Towers, damn automatic ride cameras.

Just to note, she was my girlfriend, it wasn't some random I'd decided to touch up.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by TobyFellrunners
Because we don't get high meanbs we aren't social? No, it means we have better things to do with our lives. I don't care if you do drugs or not, I'm saying if they do this, they run the risk of having their day ruined, and getting a criminal record, imagine how good that would look in later life.

And how dumb do you think security guards are? It's their job to look out for suspicious people, troublemakers, and by getting high you run the risk of bringing attention to yourself. And tell them you are drunk or something? That will get you chucked out too, they aren't thick, they are trained to look out for people like this.

When ur high u don't bring so many attention to you unless u scream like a donkey, but then u have a problem lol.

And I know they are dumb cause i've talked too quite some of em and i know a few. They are not trained to look out for profiles of stoners. Only if they wreck stuff or mess with other ppl they get caught.

Cia & Fbi are trained for that. If you can single out stoners out of 1000's of people on a camera; then i know you can get a waaaaaaay better job. You think they really look at 1000's of people for 10 hours straight? You must be joking for real.

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by TobyFellrunners

lol.
I did a load of space cakes at Alton Towers on thursday. Air stoned = win. More win than your feeble mind can possible imagine. Nemesis takes the prize for best ride there though.
DXM + Nitrous + LSD + weed + salvia + rides = potentially the best ****ing thing you ever see in your life.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by xxdarrenxx

He's talking about Speed.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by xxdarrenxx

I even started conversations with cops and guard when stoned and drunk. Just for the fun. They know shit alright.

Nvm, I respect that ur bad actors/liars

You got me all wrong.

Ive done everything you have mentioned there.

I hope that bit about never leaving my house wasn't directed at me because if it was you couldn't be more wrong.