Ok you guys I made my decision on the guitar and lucky me I got to play one today after school. Oh it would proably help if I mention the guitar, A Epiphone G-400 Vintage in Faded cherry.

So I went into the guitar shop to get some picks(I didn't buy the cheap ones today they snap eaisly)And I saw the G-400 Vintage in a cornor waiting to be marked forsale. I asked the owner If I could play if and I fell in love with it. A really smooth finish, great sound, fits my style, and it was very comfy to hold I didn't even want to put it down. More good things about it was the neck was set not bolt on.
So I just wanted to tell somebody, my mom thinks all guitars are alike and sound the same
ok
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
Quote by Silent_Crow13
little bit of both

Cool, well it seems like you found the guitar you want and thats all that matters really. you're the one thats going to be playing. i used to have an epi sg and i loved it. So congrats on yuor decision and enjoy it!
YAY new guitar LOL... lucky bastard.... i still waiting for my mate... a BC Rich Kerry King Signature V... i ordered it in july BC Rich says it`s not gonna be in till at least jan
Let the negotiations begin ... promise anything stupid like clearning your room every day yet?

Edit ... Ooooh ... nice man.

Quote by JackoMBA
Let the negotiations begin ... promise anything stupid like clearning your room every day yet?

Edit ... Ooooh ... nice man.

Nope I'm paying for it.
I keep my room clean it keeps my mom from blowing a gascet and keeps like 75% of the dust in my room off my Austin acoustic.(I love the Austin)
I want a new guitar

I'd want the 1966 G-400 in Heritage Cherry. Too bad it doesen't have binding, but it still looks sexy.
UG's AC/DC Lover
nice
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots