Does anyone know any Canadian websites where you can purchase Monster Instrument Cables? With the Canadian dollar nosediving so hard lately coupled with ludicrous shipping and customs charges, it's financially irresponsible for us canucks to order anything from the US at present time. And unfortunately the only place in the city that sells Monster Instrument Cables only sells 21' and 12' lengths. I need much shorter ones, so my only option is online.

And yes, I know that Mogami/Planet Waves/George L/whateveryourfavoritebrandis cables are better. I don't care. I'm not looking for other cable suggestions. I'm just looking for Monster.

Thanks
Quote by Slanderous666

Really? Damn, when I checked their website I couldn't find any. Guess I just wasn't trying hard enough. I was actually planning on going there today after work so I'll definitely take a look and see if I can find them. Thanks!

EDIT: Hmmm... After checking that link it looks like they don't sell the Performer 500 cables (the one's I'm specifically looking for). Well, maybe I'll get lucky and they just don't have them listed or maybe they can order them in for me. We shall see I suppose.

Quote by Redsox4ever5955
i think www.musiciansfriends.com ships to Canadian peoples

Yes, some items they do. But that still doesn't solve the problem of ridiculous exchange rate, shipping cost, and customs charges.
Last edited by Erkekjetter at Oct 24, 2008,