I (like everybody else and their sister) want an Ibanez WH10. Bad. I've only found one on Ebay, but it's not even the right model. Are there any clones out there?
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

No, because it's not all that great of a wah pedal to be honest. If Frufru didn't use it, it would just be another pedal that most people wouldn't take a second look at. For the price they go for on ebay, there's plenty of better wahs out there.
I'm not looking for a "better" wah. I've watched demos, heard soundclips, and seen Froosh use it. I want one.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

I have this pedal and it's a perfect clone of the original - I know, because I have two original WH-10s and have compared them alot. This clone also has true bypass, a fuzz filter and is pretty cheap consdering it's hand-made.
And the WH-10 is a GREAT pedal
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
There are better WAH pedals out there, your just being stubborn. None the less its your money, go ahead and waste it.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
^There are no better wah wah than the WH-10 if you're after that sound.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by Hultan
^There are no better wah wah than the WH-10 if you're after that sound.

There's no better wah than a WH-10 for a WH-10's sound?

You really are quite the genius.

Anyway, there are better wahs. Get what you want.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
^So what do you mean with better then? He is after that sound, doesn't that mean that the WH-10 is the BEST one for him then?
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by jammin
No, because it's not all that great of a wah pedal to be honest. If Frufru didn't use it, it would just be another pedal that most people wouldn't take a second look at. For the price they go for on ebay, there's plenty of better wahs out there.

+1

Sure it isn't a bad wah. But it's definetly not a legendary wah. Actually it is kind of subpar in many areas, espeically quality. Actually when they came out, they were quite unpopular. I don't it would have ever been known if it wasn't for Fruscie to be honest.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Last edited by Gabel at Oct 24, 2008,
Pretty much everybody in this thread apart from Hultan seems to be under the impression that I wanted an opinion on whether it was a good wah to buy. I don't. It's not a difficult concept to understand. I want that wah, it's my money, I'm going to buy that one or a clone of it. I don't care if the quality of the pedal is bad or whatever. If worse comes to worst (or whatever that expression is) I'll take out the circuitry and put it inside another wah shell.
Quote by forsaknazrael

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

^Did you check out the link I gave you? They're built in a very sturdy shell. Check out my profile and you can see a picture of it.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
*SIGH* fine... if you really want a clone why didnt you just type WH-10 in your search browser? lolz stupid human.

Guitar geek has a few similar threads on it, and the 2 I looked at both had links to products.

Go fetch boy, arf!
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Quote by gizmodious
*SIGH* fine... if you really want a clone why didnt you just type WH-10 in your search browser? lolz stupid human.

I did...
Quote by forsaknazrael

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.