When I am at the gym and occasionally run at 16+ Km/h (10+ miles/h) my brain starts jumping around in my skull, or so it's the impression I get. And I cannot stand it for more than a couple of minutes and decelerate.

Anyway, have you felt this way and I ask this because It's more of a problem and besides cardio at lower speeds I want to take sprints to help me in sports.

The funny thing is it will happen only when running on the runway machine and not in track and field.

Ok, share!
Quote by aaciseric
That would be your pulse.

yeah pretty much
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
I've felt it I know exactly what you mean. Unfortunately, I have no solution or diagnosis.
when i run my balls bounce around alot and i feel really sick so i stop..

needless to say i dont run anymore
Seems like your brain can't handle running and going no-where!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Supposedly running on treadmills is worse than running on land, because the tread doesnt give as much as ground does. It probably has to do with that.
Quote by brokenpick
when i run my balls bounce around alot and i feel really sick so i stop..

needless to say i dont run anymore

thats why you wear compression shorts
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Start running more, I've had that happen but i'd of been around 14 or 15 miles per hour, or when I bike really hard for a few minutes. It's just your pulse and sometimes you can feel it in your head and sometimes I can see my shirt move which I'm not sure is healthy but whatever, I'm in shape.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by wyldething
Supposedly running on treadmills is worse than running on land, because the tread doesnt give as much as ground does. It probably has to do with that.

Which is probably why I can run at upwards of 10 mph for more than 35 minutes straight, but not on ground.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.