Ok first off heres some wierd thoughts i've had on life and this whole universe for that matter.

Anyone wonder if this whole world is nothing but some box toy or speck of dirst never explored stepped on or played with and all the milestones in the world are nothing but little acheivements to whatever life forms are watching or just living they're own lives and really dont care? Or if this is just the same loop being played over and over again with the past and future already determined?

Sorry if this comes out as a rant but anyone else who has an opinion like this on life feel free to post it up.
Life is teh weirdz.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Everyone of our atom is a galaxy.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I used to think my life was being watched as a television show by other people when I was little, like on The Truman Show.
Questions of science,
Science and progress,
Do not speak as loud as my heart.

religion and philosophy thread.

*reported*

also, why the hell should the universe be like that? it is irrational and has no value to humans whatsoever.
And please take it to the religion and philosophy thread, that argument could be good.
A is A

Quote by CrackAddict2000
I find it quite astonishing how you managed to post this if the site is just a man with a beard.
Life is very strange. I wonder a lot about stuff like where will you go when you die or will you know that you are dead when you actually die? Awkward thoughts...
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by .iplayaguitar.
I used to think my life was being watched as a television show by other people when I was little, like on The Truman Show.

Did you fap anyways?
Corona Corona
Loi I did'nt get it off anything just thoughts I have when i'm bored in classes, I have too much time on my hands...