Page 1 of 2
any other restrictions?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
You can't write a story in 500 words, unless you're in fourth grade. Well, nothing good anyway. 500 pages is about 3/4 of a page, right?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
You can't write a story in 500 words, unless you're in fourth grade. Well, nothing good anyway. 500 pages is about 3/4 of a page, right?

Maybe that's the minimum...
Quote by Karvid

wut?

Sense Nazi Strikes Again!

Make a story about The Pit, that'll entertain them.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
wut?

Sense Nazi Strikes Again!

Make a story about The Pit, that'll entertain them.

...or kill them...
You guys are silly, in my creative writing class last year we had to do an exactly 500 word short story, because there is a Canadian writing competition and that is the required length.
:-o ill post my story.
Quote by St.Loony
Rewrite the bible...

But in the style of The Pit

This. Just this, pure and simple.
Quote by deanodon
you know your a man when youve asked your gran for nude pics

Quote by .smudged.
Sex is overrated, try World of Warcraft.

"One does not simply sweep A major 7!"
Quote by herby190
...or kill them...

Killing is a form of entertaining, right?
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by St.Loony
Rewrite the bible...

I can do that:

Don't have sex with your sister, or your mom, or your dad, and especially not all of them at the same time!... oh, and something about Jesus...
Write about a future society where people download beliefs into their minds from outlets, and giant computers make everyone's hard decisions, perfectly calculating every variable.
We're only strays.
Quote by DirtyMakik
Killing is a form of entertaining, right?

It's supposed to entertain THEM, not you...
actually, on second thought, who cares about them?
Quote by St.Loony
Rewrite the bible...

So he'd be replacing the miracles with rape, and the plagues with lolwut pears and pedobears?
Quote by St.Loony
Rewrite the bible...

so this guy that came of nowhere created the earth right? and then created tow naked humans that were ashamed to be naked so they started having crazy sex to populate the world. then a crazy guy takes people from egypt, then a few thousand years later a guy saves the world walking over the water and dying and coming to life again. and then some crazy guy predicts the end of the world.

there.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by HighPotency
So he'd be replacing the miracles with rape, and the plagues with lolwut pears and pedobears?

The 9 Plagues:
Lolwut Pear
Pedobear
Icy Hot
Rick Astley
"In Russia," jokes
"Yo momma" jokes
Pokemon
"Fail."
"1.Something
2.Something Else
3.???
4.Profit!" jokes

EDIT:
Quote by herby190
It's supposed to entertain THEM, not you...
actually, on second thought, who cares about them?

That's it.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by HighPotency

No not really more like...

"And then Moses descended from the mount with but a single phrase! Thou shalt Fap!!"
Quote by Ziggums
No not really more like...

"And then Moses descended from the mount with but a single phrase! Thou shalt Fap!!"

I like this bible *starts fapping* It's my religion!
i'm gonna post my story here

Short Story…Sup?

“I can’t believe it’s so nice out, babe.”
“I know. I still can’t believe that I’m not going to see…”
Their voices faded, masked be the droning of countless engines. In particular, the 428 V8 Dodge Charger Hemi motor not five feet in front of him. But what use was that when you don’t make the light, again.
Merda, it was a nice day though, he thought. He wondered who they were, where they came from, and what the lady was not going to see, for a presumably long period of time. Of course, it really didn’t matter what they were talking about, or who they were. The great effort put into overhearing that fractured conversation was, really, just the product of a futile attempt to drown out the incessant nagging. It surrounded him. As much as he loved the car, it’s likely he would have jumped out the window and let it roll into the volcanic depths of mount ****ing Vesuvius if it meant he didn’t have to deal with her again. But, he didn’t really hate her, of course. Just like every other couple, arguing in the car, they really did love each other, he thought.
“…and if you’re at the club, who is going to pick up Nick? I just don’t understand why…”
He didn’t bother producing an answer. As far as he knew, she wasn’t concerned with what he had to say at all; considering she had been spewing the equivalent of verbal diarrhea for the last four blocks, at least. He didn’t even know where he was supposed to pick up their son. But at the moment, he didn’t really care. It’s not that he didn’t care about his son, because he did, but he had been stuck in the left turning lane for about three lights and what seemed like an equal amount of hours.
“…are you even paying attention? The light is green, go.”
He had been so wound up in his own thoughts he forgot that he was even in a car, driving.
“Finally.” He said. And the smell of menthol cigarettes lingered, as the last thing he could remember.
But none of this really mattered anymore, he thought. He liked to think about it though. Because, even though it might not have been very interesting, when it’s the only thing you remember of the last 6 months, somehow it becomes more appealing.
Lying in his bed, well not “his” bed but, the hospitals bed, he replayed the scene a thousand times in his head, waiting for someone to explain to him what had happened. It was a question he wished he could answer for himself, what happened? Where was she...?
Sleep came to him at the most inappropriate of times, it must have been the medication, he thought. He looked up, seeing his brother’s face, so familiar. From this, his first thoughts of the morning likened himself to his dad.
Is this what it would have been like?
He continued to extrapolate on his thoughts.
“The Great War”, “The War to End All Wars”. He thought about this for a minute, and concluded, there were no such pet names for the Second World War, and there must be a reason. That’s why he never talked about it.
He continued to run his imagination, considering other angles, but finally, deciding this was a fair answer, and let sleep take him away, once again. His normally dreamless sleep was interrupted for the first time since regaining consciousness. He dreamt that he was his father, injured in a field hospital. He was then put into awe, realizing just how amazing it was, that the horrors of war could transcend generations, and first hand experience. When he recovered from what was, undecidedly, a nightmare, the true terror set in. He was in a hospital, unable to harness the entirety of his sensual gifts. Aware of his current situation only through a short exchange of words he had overheard.
“6 months? And you have been by his bed every day? He’s lucky to have you, Sal.”
“Well he needs someone here to look after him, since she left.”
And she had left him, uninjured from a crash that left him with so little.
^i got a 94 btw ;-) and my teacher has a phd from some university, that she went to on a full ride, in the states that is one of the best for writing or something. might be new orleans.
maybe this will give you an idea? i find it easiest to base your stories on facts and then make it into fiction by adding stuff that while not true makes the story better.
Quote by Furnase
^
| I speak for everyone when I say that.

It's only 500 pages, what, that's only like 3/4 of a page right?

anyways i don't care if you read it it's for ts.

BTW it's not even long at all, 500 words is extremely short, and if that's too long for you maybe you should grow a pair and learn to read things that exceed green eggs and ham in length.
let me guess, the only novel you've read is a goosebumps.
Last edited by tona_107 at Oct 24, 2008,
Quoth the child loving bear: "Russell, what fucketh?". Pit Bible FTW.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
Quote by J-B
Quoth the child loving bear: "Russell, what fucketh?". Pit Bible FTW.

Someone has to do this.

I volunteer to help.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
Someone has to do this.

I volunteer to help.

Maybe we should make a thread for this, so we can write The Unholy Bible of The Pit.
Quote by DirtyMakik
Someone has to do this.

I volunteer to help.
Yes. If there is one rule to live by, let it be this. Rape thy neighbour.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
Quote by J-B
Yes. If there is one rule to live by, let it be this. Rape thy neighbour.

Who's in?
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Get off the internet and put pen to paper. It shouldn't take you long at all.
Quote by St.Loony
I best get credited jackass' for the idea

St.Edit

I would help actually >.>

St.Loony = the Messiah
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Karvid

No. 500 Pages is a book.
Oh snap. I regret drawing Loony getting killed in various ways with that paint exchange site
If it were real, we wouldn't have the Pit Bible
Quote by Local666Union
Oh snap. I regret drawing Loony getting killed in various ways with that paint exchange site
If it were real, we wouldn't have the Pit Bible

Wait... THAT WAS YOU!??!

God isn't happy with you

Page 1 of 2