Hi guys, Sooo today my parents looked at our visa satement and saw that my phone hjas been costing an abnormal amount of money. So they are going to get the records of all the calls and texts I made to see if its right. anyway, im wondering if the text messages you send are saved on the database, because I dont want my parents reading them and finding out I blaze .

Do you know if the actual message is saved on the database?
at the price they cost, I guess so.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by PureRockNRoll
yes they do

this
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
its illegal to access them though unless its to do with the police are something. so ur fine!
With Verizon, my parents were only able to see the numbers I was calling/texting, not the content. I know this because I'm still alive and not in jail right now, given the content of some of my texts.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
With Verizon, my parents were only able to see the numbers I was calling/texting, not the content. I know this because I'm still alive and not in jail right now, given the content of some of my texts.

Would you like to elaborate upon your potentially parent angering escapades?

I suppose you could do it for the lulz.
A is A

Quote by CrackAddict2000
I find it quite astonishing how you managed to post this if the site is just a man with a beard.
http://www.slate.com/id/2183399/entry/2183401/
He didn't think any body saved them.
Good luck blazer.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Im not really worried about them being saved, more about my parents seeing them.
yeah, with verizon it dosnt save the messages. trust me, i would be dead too.
love is love // return to dust