hey.. ive got a friend coming over in like.. a half hour and hes a total noob
and idk i wanna kind awe him but he knows most of the songs i can play

so.. like i listen to metal, but really i suppose anything would do
im somewhat intermediate and im not that good with barre cords

even if its just part of a song, i cant think of anything
so help?
Paganini's 5th Caprice should sufficient compensate for the small size of that penis that's making you so anxious. Why do feel the need to "awe him"?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
Paganini's 5th Caprice should sufficient compensate for the small size of that penis that's making you so anxious. Why do feel the need to "awe him"?

hahahahahahaha now gtfo
I'm reporting this thread both because it's pointless, and because it's against the rules. We have a "suggest a song" thread for a reason.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by brokenpick
hahahahahahaha now gtfo

He was only pointing out the blatantly obvious.
A7x(Avenged Sevenfold) is intermidate playing i love the band and its good to play and some good music if ur okay Stay away from the Afterlife solo that is like a *beeping* hard solo!!!!!!!!!!

¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ A7X FOR „ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ LIFE!!! ``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A7X!!A7X!!A7X!!A7X!!A7X!!A7x!!
Mary had a little lamb.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
^
Admit it dude, you just wanted to put all of that A7x stuff at the bottom of that post

Dude, anything that would probably really impress someone would need to be worked out over the course of more than just a half hour if you actually wanted it to sound good.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)