7 16%
Conservative
4 9%
Doesn't matter
14 32%
There's no connection
19 43%
Voters: 44.
Since music tends to be left leaning, do musicians produce better music under a conservative leadership, like as a "rebellion?" Or do they make it better under a liberal administration? Or, do you suppose, that their is no connection?

EDIT: Sounds like an open-ended question on a quiz lol.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Never thought of it like that before... Don't think there would be much difference to be honest. You're always going to get anti-government songs, if that's what you mean by ''rebellion''
Quote by smb
Let me guess...you're American?

Nope, from Papua New Guinea.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Well, I would say more conservative leadership brings good music, look at the 80s metal scene. It boomed when Regan took office. Not saying the music was good, but metal was shown a lot more mainstream recognition *cough...PMRC...cough*
liberal

only reason people say conservative is cuz of blah blah 80's president/governemtn was conservative, but its the musicians will to be liberal that made them break out and start the whole "metal" movement whatever.

musicians should be liberal in any time though, how can you freely express yourself through music and songs while being a conservatist? contradictory my dear watson.

dont get tied down by the Man
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Quote by shadowsoldier08
liberal

only reason people say conservative is cuz of blah blah 80's president/governemtn was conservative, but its the musicians will to be liberal that made them break out and start the whole "metal" movement whatever.

musicians should be liberal in any time though, how can you freely express yourself through music and songs while being a conservatist? contradictory my dear watson.

dont get tied down by the Man

hey you can freely express yourself as a conservative, I'm not particularly conservative or liberal, but nothing says that you have to be a liberal to be a musician.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by Mockstairwell
Nope, from Papua New Guinea.

lolz

Blindly making assumptions ftw

I don't really think there's any connection to be honest.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
In what you're probably thinking, it doesn't matter. The american political definition of a Liberal and a Conservative are economic only. Conservatives are more for free trade and ebb more towards capitalism, while Liberals are on the regulated economy side, and edge towards communism.

Now, what is better for music tends to be a Republican government. Conservative Republicans tend to be constitutionalists, and are more for free speech than Liberal Democrats are, so you're going to get less underground and less rebellion in a Conservative government.

For example: Today's music, republican government. And 1961-1977 was more Liberal than Conservative (Nixon was a Liberal Republican)
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Guess who tried to limit free speech in music during the 80s? Al Gore and his wife.
Guess who tried to ban Grand Theft Auto? Joe Lieberman, an Independent who caucuses with the Democrats.

So...the answer is neither. Haha.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
The PMRC tried to limit music, and it was a bipartisan group. Jack Thompson is a Republican.

I see no point, LedZeppelin. I'm not a democrat nor a republican.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009