my long awaited vox valvetronix amp just came in the mail and suddenly my guitar starts acting up. i put new strings on a couple days ago and then yesterday the high e string just popped off. it didn't break it just came out of the tuning peg. i figured i strung it poorly and threw on a new string. now this string keeps coming loose. at first i thought i just had to break it in but it's been doing it for wayyy too long and every time i bend the string it falls down to around an Eb.
does anyone have any idea what might be happening and what i should do?
dude this happens to me soo much
I buy a new piece of equipment. And something else craps out prohibiting me from playing it. Be patient though. Getting mad doesn't get you far.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Check your nut, it could be why it's going out of tune. If it's not that, just replace the tuner.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Try getting new tuners. My dads Les Paul did that and he replaced them didn't happen again
You could just be putting it in wrong, I started doing that after a long period of not changing strings.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.