alright I need to vent badly. So me and one of my best friends were going to see the hockey game together tonight, but we coulnd't get a drive. So we were just gonna grab the bus. it stops at her house, then goes right to the stop by my house. So she was gnna go on, ride it to my stop and I would meet her on it. So at 3:30 she sayed she has to go, and if she misses it she'l call me. so i left at 5:30 to, and the bus was supposed to come at 5:45 for my stop. so I waitded, and it arrived at perfact timing. but she wasn't on. I wasn't sure if there were 2 buses that stopped there, so i waited till 6:30 just incase. but no other buses came by, so I ran home to see if she called, but there was no new callers. I called her, and no one was home, so that ment she was gone. I ran to the stop and waitded till 7, still no buses. Now shes at the hockey game, all alone..

i feel l ike a major dank, and I'm not sure how she got there, but I'm sure she is pissed at me. SHe just logged into msn on her cell phone, and she wont reply to me...

why does my life suck
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
uhh

don't sweat it man.

Just explain it to her next time you see her.
She won't de-friend you at your for trying to find her
Go to the huuuugs thread. S'what we're for. Venting and hugs. Yee.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by IlikeTheSKA

If you're having girl problems i feel bad for you son, i've got 99 problems but a bitch aint one.
you should have gone to the game and waited for her there
Sig space available, give me some praise
I'm sorry... same kinda thing happened with me, but it was at the mall. Waited a total of 6 hours till he arrived... Was not worth it...

sigh

Quote by Faux
whats the best part about sex with eighty one year olds?
theres eighty of them
Is she worth it?

Ask yourself that question.

If she is do something about it. You have a logical excuse.

Quote by ross1234
If you're having girl problems i feel bad for you son, i've got 99 problems but a bitch aint one.
you should have gone to the game and waited for her there

Lightbulb... This is also a no brainer/great idea.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I doubt she went to the hockey game.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
That sounds terribly not major.

I wouldn't even consider that a minor glitch once it's explained unless you live in doucheville.
Quote by wesleyisgay
alright I need to vent badly. So me and one of my best friends were going to see the hockey game together tonight, but we coulnd't get a drive. So we were just gonna grab the bus. it stops at her house, then goes right to the stop by my house. So she was gnna go on, ride it to my stop and I would meet her on it. So at 3:30 she sayed she has to go, and if she misses it she'l call me. so i left at 5:30 to, and the bus was supposed to come at 5:45 for my stop. so I waitded, and it arrived at perfact timing. but she wasn't on. I wasn't sure if there were 2 buses that stopped there, so i waited till 6:30 just incase. but no other buses came by, so I ran home to see if she called, but there was no new callers. I called her, and no one was home, so that ment she was gone. I ran to the stop and waitded till 7, still no buses. Now shes at the hockey game, all alone..

i feel l ike a major dank, and I'm not sure how she got there, but I'm sure she is pissed at me. SHe just logged into msn on her cell phone, and she wont reply to me...

why does my life suck

have you considered that maybe she didn't magically appear at the hockey game, somehow, and ditched you instead? that would definitely explain her not talking to you. and also explain how she is nowhere to be found.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by Jericho114
Is she worth it?

Ask yourself that question.

If she is do something about it. You have a logical excuse.

I don't like her liek that. shes just one of my best frinds.

and I don't know but its buggin me that she wont reply to me now. and I didn't want to wait for her there, becuse i thought she missed it then i would be at the game all alone...and she has the tickets on her.
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by wesleyisgay
I don't like her liek that. shes just one of my best frinds.

and I don't know but its buggin me that she wont reply to me now. and I didn't want to wait for her there, becuse i thought she missed it then i would be at the game all alone...and she has the tickets on her.

I didn't assume you did like her like that, you did say she was your friend. I am just saying, if she's being a dick about it, who cares? She's just being a loser.

Or just upset you didn't think to just go to the hockey game.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by wesleyisgay

why does my life suck

Your life doesn't suck. You are doing better than a lot of people. Just be glad there isn't a harpoon in your chest and you aren't bleeding out on the deck of a cheaply rented fishing boat off the coast of South Africa.
Quote by DannyMcawesome
I'm sorry... same kinda thing happened with me, but it was at the mall. Waited a total of 6 hours till he arrived... Was not worth it...

sigh

You're complaining because you had to wait 6 hours to meet Jean Luc Picard? I'd have been thrilled even if I'd had to wait for 7!
Quote by IlikeTheSKA

Best reply I have read all week.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
so my friend ditched me when I was going to this hockey game... oh i won't bother
Gear List:
ESP LTD EC-1000, Amber Sunburst with Duncans
Ibanez AJ30ECE Acoustic-Electric
Line 6 Spider II 210 120 watt
Line 6 UX2
Quote by wesleyisgay

why does my life suck
It's not your fault it's hers. She should have called you when she didn't take the bus, or at least come and picked you up i whatever ride she got.
thats why, in these modern times, it is quite handy to have a mobile (or cell phone, if your american)
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE
shes actually in the bathroom having rancid sex with your bestfriend ATM...

IM A LEFTY!

-Schecter C-1 classic
-Fender standard strat
-Peavey Vypyr 75w
-Sanpera II
-Yamaha FG720SL acoustic
Quote by IlikeTheSKA

Sigged for emphasis
Quote by Mr.Pink101
I saw a bumper sticker in a guitar store that read
"Like all musicians, Your Following the Bassist"
I lol'd

Quote by muhat gandy
It was a weird feeling cumming to someone being ripped apart...
So, you know for sure she is at the hockey game?
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
You didn't do wrong. Don't feel bad.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
lol it's not a big deal dude, you got on the bus and she wasn't there.

Seriously though, get a cell phone.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Your life sucks so bad man.....even all the orphans in Africa agree.

Actually I think they might have it a little worse. Cheer up.
ಥ_ಥ
Just try explain it to her. If she wont talk to you now, just leave it for a little. If shes your best friend she should understand