Stringing and tuning the thing I can deal with. But now the metal ring over the hole where the whammy bar is supposed to go has been chipped almost completely off. Not the piece that you screw on, but the piece that you are screwing into. Is there any way of fixing this other than buying a new FR?

And in case it helps, the guitar with the FR is a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser, and it's an Original FR.
Last edited by FryingNemo at Oct 24, 2008,
probably from allparts.com or maybe stewmac.ca

just check a whole bunch of online parts shop.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.