have a modling amp.... its a Peavey or peavley or something like that idk im to lazy to go check,its 15 wats ,and has effects ,programmed tuning, features,.....so is that okay with a devlin for like a7x and disturbed???
Your calling us mysterious? Could be a Vyper, or a backstage, or a number of things.
The simpleton's rig:
Fender Roadhouse Stratocaster
Homemade Fuzz pedal "the chainsaw"
Peavey Valveking 212.
Quote by HammeredSlide
have a modling amp.... its a Peavey or peavley or something like that idk im to lazy to go check,its 15 wats ,and has effects ,programmed tuning, features,.....so is that okay with a devlin for like a7x and disturbed???

Peavley makes Ice Cream I think.

Peavey makes guitar amplifiers among other things. They also make quite a few modeling amps so how are we supposed to help you if you can't even tell us which model? I doubt it is a Vypyr.

I can't even believe I responded.

Edit: OK I see your OTHER thread now with your description and that looks like a Vypyr. Go Read the Rules please.
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Oct 24, 2008,
^If it is ice cream, I do NOT recommend you plug a guitar into it. That could seriously blow a sprinkle.

If you have it, can you just not look at the face plate see what it says on it?
if you're too lazy to look up something for yourself, why should WE have to do it for YOU.

if you're seriously that lazy, than you probably don't really care enough in the first place.
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups
Quote by kayman121
if you're too lazy to look up something for yourself, why should WE have to do it for YOU.

if you're seriously that lazy, than you probably don't really care enough in the first place.

\
can i get an amen?
Bugera 333XL
Epiphone SG
Ibanez Flanger
Shitty casette Recorder
Crate RFX 120

Member of the Bugera Users Militia
Amen Brother!!!!!!!!!! Thank Ya Jesus

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Is it n00b day again?

I wonder what other n00z0rz I missed whilst I slumbered

Haven't heard the Vyper yet, though the tube ones look intriguing.
i like mine
and it is really good for hard rock and metal
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
jajaja funny topic
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!