so im currently doing a strat build and im wondering weather i should but a single or a bucker in the bridge. I have already decided to get this and this
for the neck and midlde position respectively.
I already have my SG for metal and all around high gain and im planning to use the strat as a bluesy rock guitar. so yeah any suggestions would be good if you say get a bucker.

FYI if i decide to go SSS then this would be the bridge .
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Just rout for a 'bucker so you can do both.

If you rout for the 'bucker you can still just put a SSS pickguard on and have it be SSS, but it allows you to make it HSS, you'd just need to switch out the pickguard.
do singles, especially with those true velvets, best singles ever imo.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
^not really. buckers arent for everything. for that bluesy rock tone, i would still suggest single.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Well it looks like you already have a humbucker-equipped guitar, so I would say go with SSS. You can definitely get bluesy rock tones from the SSS config. look at Hendrix, clapton, and SRV just to name a few.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Hot rails with series parallell switch?
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.