Full demo recording is up on our myspace.

This song has more of a black metal feel than anything to it, but our new stuff is more true to what our titles on myspace are. We'll have a new, better quality recording within the next month.

King In Exile
its cool.. i know death metal has alot of the trem picking but try some other stuff out to it will give you guys some dynamics...

but check out our band...
myspace.com/whyblamethecrook
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by Vadrae21
the song doesn't work...it only plays for 2 secs.

Let it load, or refresh the page, it works for me

Quote by the_white_bunny
its cool.. i know death metal has alot of the trem picking but try some other stuff out to it will give you guys some dynamics...

but check out our band...
myspace.com/whyblamethecrook

Thanks man, we've been trying a lot of different stuff with our new songs and after writing more.. I don't even much like this song anymore myself . But that could just be because this has been the song we've known the longest (half a year), so it's gotten a bit boring.

Within the next month we'll have a new recording of one of our new songs, and I'll update this thread.

And your band sounds badass man, good work! Love the song "Remember It".
Last edited by Fate_of_Mind at Oct 24, 2008,
Quote by Fate_of_Mind

Thanks man, we've been trying a lot of different stuff with our new songs and after writing more.. I don't even much like this song anymore myself . But that could just be because this has been the song we've known the longest (half a year), so it's gotten a bit boring.

Within the next month we'll have a new recording of one of our new songs, and I'll update this thread.

And your band sounds badass man, good work! Love the song "Remember It".

thanks man. just keep up the good work ill def check out your new song when you post it. look for some new stuff from us as well.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E