Def Leppard - Hysteria

lol.

but seriously....um....this is hard, singles are singles for a reason.....

possibly Led Zeppelin IV?
Steal This Album! by System of a Down. There were like...Two singles. Innervision was okay, Boom! sucked, and all the other tracks on the album kicked ass.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Black Sabbath- Paranoid. But Don't get me wrong, the singles are great.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by Survivalism
Most albums?

This.
Buy it. Load it. Shoot it.

Quote by nodtomc
So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Quote by --LP--
Alter Bridge-Blackbird

that whole album was amazing.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by kaiser_bill
Def Leppard - Hysteria

lol.

but seriously....um....this is hard, singles are singles for a reason.....

possibly Led Zeppelin IV?

...There was no singles from Led Zeppelin IV
All of the albums I like.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by AU79 XY
...There was no singles from Led Zeppelin IV

black dog and rock and roll were the singles.

imo stairway to heaven and Levee are better (when the levee breaks especially...that riff is magical.)
Death Magnetic.

My Apocalypse was utter crap, and The Day That Never Comes wasn't anything to write home about either.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
Death Magnetic.

My Apocalypse was utter crap, and The Day That Never Comes wasn't anything to write home about either.

This.

Me and my friend (now mind you, she used to like Metallica but COMPLETELY hated them after Load onwards) had very low aspirations for the album. When we heard "Cyanide," "The Day That Never Comes," and "My Apocalypse," we all but completely wrote them off.

Then we listened to the other tracks and got completely blown away. I got hooked by "That Was Just Your Life" and she by "All Nightmare Long." It was like Metallica was playing a gigantic practical joke to its listeners.

Except it was awesome.
Quote by bigredbeast
how much is 15,000 PHP? I didn't know they played guitar in the Phillipines. I thought they played ukelele or something.

Because, of course, we're too far away from places with guitars and all that stuff so we play ukelele...