Aight guys I just jammed with my new band and well we sucked lol but only because none of us knew the same songs so we played whatever and sounded like a bunch of retards.

So how was your first band practice?
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Well, it wasn't really that productive. We had trouble playing our instruments, because we were laughing so hard at the name Pecker Fart.
Member #3 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club.
My first practice with my band consisted of them shoving four original songs down my throat. I then had to regurgitate those songs in front of about 50 bikers in what appeared to be an airplane hanger... <---- our first gig. I learned a lot about music that day.
Quote by WantToLearn
what is poon?
Quote by StratPat
Thats gotta be one of the worst band names I've ever heard

Yeah the guy who thought of it was drunk lol
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Mine was full of sonic diarrhea, but we had fun so I look back on it fondly. There were three of us in my basement playing terrible originals the drummer and I had cooked up. I then played My Own Worst Enemy by Lit and the other guitar player thought it was awesome (so did I). I like that.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Yeah are bassist is crazy. He plays a 6 string ESP bass and he makes that thing sound so awesome. I am probably the crappiest in the band. The drummer is pretty decent.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Quote by StratPat
Thats gotta be one of the worst band names I've ever heard

there's also Itchy Poopskid,
and they're signed.
funny

our first bassist had a bassline that sounded like "gliscerine" or whatever its called by bush, except in drop d. i added some little chordey shit, nuthin special. the funny thing was he had no clue how to count the rythym so he would switch to the next not like an 8th early
The first jam of my newest band ( 3 months ago ) was actually fine, we did a cover of Emerald - Thin Lizzy except the drummer lost the rhythm a couple of times which ****ed it up. He still messes up the rhythm on a lot of songs. I want to kill him, he's also a dick.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.