well i got one of there standard 100 cables in the 21'. and i need to buy a patch cable. and i have another cheap 21' cable. so i was going to buy a monster 8" standard 100 cable for the patch cable. and a 12' standard 100 cable to replace the 21' cheap cable because i did not need the 21'. is this a good idea or am i wasteing my money. and if i am what other no noise cable should i get.
I likes 'em, I does. I have a few of them, only one has failed me.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
i definately noticed a big difference when i switched to monster standard 100's. it cut down my hum by at least 80%. my last cables were some el cheapo $5 ones from GC; they were extremely microphonic and would transfer every movement through the amp. Even if you don't buy the monster cables, definitely spend the money on quality cables.
Join the Palomino Players Guild!
Guitars:
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR (18v mod; Big Block, D-Tuna)
1975 Les Paul Custom replica

Amps:
Orange Dual Terror Head
B-52 AT 212 - might sell this
Palomino V16...dead
yes, get monster cables
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Not a fan. Too pricey when you can get same quality for less imo.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by zigz407
http://www.rapco.com/catalog/roadhog.htm
Super cheap, lifetime warrenty.
I have one of these and so far it has outlasted my Monster cable.

I've got one of those here. It is a scratchy piece of crap. It is one of the reasons I got the Death Valley cables to replace all of mine.

For proof, here is said cable with some of the Death Valley cables I got...

Last edited by 4regt4 at Oct 24, 2008,
monsters are way too expenisive for what you get, but they're not a bad cable
i myself use the higher end Planet Waves ones, the circuit breaker series to be infact
but it all comes down to personal opinion really