as cliche as it is for a pit thread, but i need woman help, if this falls under the relationship thread criteria i will hapily close it and repost it in there, but anyways.
A girl I have liked for some time was being all flirty tonight, and one thing led to another and now im sappoused to teach her to play guitar, but Im not even that good, and would like some suggestions as to what to teach her, she already said she wants to learn "Your Guardian Angel" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus which is fine because I know how to play it, but should I learn the main chords and teach her those, or just teach her songs???

too long to read; teaching girl i like to play guitar, i have no idea where to start
why don't you start her where you started? seems logical, eh?
My reflection
Dirty mirror
There's no connection
To myself
I'm your lover
I'm your zero
Im the face in your dreams of glass
chords. don't mean to be rude, but i have a feeling she wont stick with it. but chords i would go for
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Sit her on your lap with both your pants off THEN teach her, if you arn't confident with teaching guitar, in this situation, the guitar teaching will be over in a matter of minutes.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by beetroot10
give her a condom and say they work better then guitar picks.

this = answer
oh i have a feeling she wont stick with it too, the point wasn't to add another guitar player to the world, it was to get a lady friend im thinking chords too
she doesn't want to learn guitar.

she wants your penis.
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by travd92
she doesn't want to learn guitar.

she wants your penis.

most people wont just 'cum' out and say that though
She just wants an excuse to hang out with you. That's just what it sounds like to me.

Plus asking the pit for girl advice is wrong. Everyone knows no one in the pit can get laid.
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
Quote by Foible776
She just wants an excuse to hang out with you. That's just what it sounds like to me.

Plus asking the pit for girl advice is wrong. Everyone knows no one in the pit can get laid.

its worth a try though, and i havent heard fap or rape yet
Quote by Foible776

LIAR!!!!!!

Quote by Foible776

Well, im 14 and i've gotten further then alot of Pit Monkeys.

I find it depressing.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
I taught a ladyfriend the acoustic version of everlong once....actually, it was about 3 months ago
teach her easy popular songs

dont try to each her anything too dificult or it will intimidate her. teach her easy things and gradually get harder :]

teach her the acoustic version of everlong by the foo fighters, when your teaching her, or when she's playing it, if one of you or both of you play it right, it can set a pretty romantic mood :d
oh, and it helps if one of you can sing
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by xyz66 at Oct 24, 2008,
It doesn't work, i've had this happen, but she was too freaking retarded to play anything. But her parents made me dinner and it was pretty freaking good. Get some food out of it and you'll be fine.
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
as cliche as it is for a pit thread, but i need woman help, if this falls under the relationship thread criteria i will hapily close it and repost it in there,
no, this isn't a relationship thread.

Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
teaching girl i like to play guitar, i have no idea where to start
start in Guitar & Bass Basics.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.