I just bought a Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal, and it's hard for me to push down because I'm really small and don't have the leg strength hardly to push it down. Is there any way (without permanently changing my pedal) that I can make it just a bit easier to push it down?
For a wah pedal, there isn't a whole lot that I ca think of. Maybe put something on the nose to give you some leverage?
Theres some rubber stoppers under the pedal that make it hard to push down, take a razor to them, get them off and it'll be easy.

It will also increase the sweep range you get.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

Ask a fat friend to help?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Your body weight alone (small or not) should be able to push it down.....
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo
Use your body weight rather than foot strength?
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Quote by Taxi_06
I just bought a Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal, and it's hard for me to push down because I'm really small and don't have the leg strength hardly to push it down. Is there any way (without permanently changing my pedal) that I can make it just a bit easier to push it down?

how small are we talking? im pretty sure my cat could push one down
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
yea you really have to stomp on them. what I did was moved the switch up a little and if that's still not enough you can shave off some of the rubber under the tow so there's less to push against.
Don't take out too much or you will be clicking it off when you play the wah...

Don't worry about mods, the original Crybaby is cheap and nobody really buys then even on ebay until they are modified...
Quote by idoitforthelulz
switchless mod?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAc0W5btqUU
http://www.instructables.com/id/Foot-on-pedal-True-Bypass-crybaby-wah-mod/

I love that mod. I'm thinking of getting a new Crybaby (my old one broke so I only use my GT-10) just so I can make that mod.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
Last edited by jaffawoman at Oct 25, 2008,