right, so im at this party

Well i say party... its ****ing shit.

I got back from work, came over to a friends house who was having a "party" and they said they were going to a nightclub... me being at work all day... i was just too tired... so instead of these friends saying "fair enough, we can stay in if you want" they decided to go out without me. so i played halo with my mates little brother, and fell asleep after 2 beers. they come home and are ****ing so annoying!!

snoring, bashing into things and just being ****ing dickheads...

Which got me thinking...

whats UG's worst party experiences? just for either embarrassing moments or just lame-ness
Gear:

Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Fender Telecaster USA
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sheraton
Jackson KE3 Kelly Pro
Boss Super Chorus
Boss Super Overdrive
MXR Carbon Copy
Morley Pro Series Wah/Volume/Distortion
t.bone wireless system.
You sound like my older brothers friends a while back when Halo 1 came out, one always stayed at ours to play Halo
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
one time I smoked things and drank vodka ... at the end there was vomit from the floor to the ceiling.

Advice: Never cover your mouth with your hand if you're gonna vomit.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by RPGoof
I hate it when I do something I think is funny and then everyone just stares at me awkwardly like im a retard

i concur!
went to a party when i was 16 and i was assured that there would be loads of girls there. WRONG! Turned out to be a sausage-fest, and then later in the night i got attacked by the hosts rottweiler after my friend taunted it with a stick (although i managed to kick it off)...

Fun times :-(
Quote by DirtyMakik
one time I smoked things and drank vodka ... at the end there was vomit from the floor to the ceiling.

pretty much, your hand functions as a screen that focuses your vomit in all directions
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by DirtyMakik

Excellent advice I must say, I know from experiance Not like vomit from drinking, just from you know wrong food etc.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by ShredGod George
pretty much, your hand functions as a screen that focuses your vomit in all directions

I noticed that.

My wonderful Doc Martens all covered with vomit.

Quote by Wells-Zeppelin
Excellent advice I must say, I know from experiance Not like vomit from drinking, just from you know wrong food etc.

Vomit from drinking/smoking is a lot worse, espicially if you ate too.
My friend told me after that he saw spaghettis flying in every direction when I hurled.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by A8039077
went to a party when i was 16 and i was assured that there would be loads of girls there. WRONG! Turned out to be a sausage-fest, and then later in the night i got attacked by the hosts rottweiler after my friend taunted it with a stick (although i managed to kick it off)...

Fun times :-(

That's good stuff.

The worst party I ever went to involved a theater major named Robin Byrd getting tanked, taking off all of his clothes in winter weather and streaking around the house because he wanted to mimic Will Ferrell in Old School.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
well another experience of mine was my cousins party... as he was moving away. so i got two yard sticks, one with beer, one with a concoction of micky finns, vodka, beer, cider, white wine, red wine, wkd and rum.

I downed one after the other and spent the rest of the night lying naked, locked away in the toilet in a pool of my own sick.
Gear:

Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Fender Telecaster USA
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sheraton
Jackson KE3 Kelly Pro
Boss Super Chorus
Boss Super Overdrive
MXR Carbon Copy
Morley Pro Series Wah/Volume/Distortion
t.bone wireless system.