Page 1 of 3
I got in tonight from a very tiring band practice to find the living room of my flat a complete disgrace. They'd decided to throw a party, with a LOAD of people around.

I wouldn't mind if it weren't for the fact they're so damned untidy!! Everything from this party had been left in the living room, the kitchen was a disgrace too and they'd all disappeared to bed by the time I got back, so I can't yell at anyone.

What would get the message through (no violence) that I am not going to set to and tidy their mess all the time?!
Rape.

Or Kill `Em All.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by Telecaster7
beat them in bed with your bass

TAKE THIS *WHUMP* AND THIS *WHUMP*

then play some Def Leppard with your blood stained bass while waiting for the dream police to turn up

NO violence!
Well, golly, I think the first thing you should do is try and rub a few of those braincells together and think of something yourself!
Gosh, the problems facing young adults these days.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Uhh, how about, DON'T clean it when you get home, and when they wake the ****, be like "Guys, you did this, so I'm not cleaning it. Fix it. Now."
Quote by identityxcrysis
Uhh, how about, DON'T clean it when you get home, and when they wake the ****, be like "Guys, you did this, so I'm not cleaning it. Fix it. Now."

Already tried that, along with nogociation, threats of violence and threats of playing my drums at random times of the morning.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Already tried that, along with nogociation, threats of violence and threats of playing my drums at random times of the morning.

Damn, these guys are bastards if even drumming in the morning doesn't work.

I think your only suggestion is down to either:
Cutting of a finger every time they do it
or
Finding a new place.

I personally prefer the former...
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I got in tonight from a very tiring band practice to find the living room of my flat a complete disgrace. They'd decided to throw a party, with a LOAD of people around.

I wouldn't mind if it weren't for the fact they're so damned untidy!! Everything from this party had been left in the living room, the kitchen was a disgrace too and they'd all disappeared to bed by the time I got back, so I can't yell at anyone.

What would get the message through (no violence) that I am not going to set to and tidy their mess all the time?!

if you wore an apron and said it in a really high pitched voice? student flats are always a pit just accept it
dammit now all i can think of is the bit in a robot chicken episode where a couple of monsters sneak up on a kid lying in bed, then go "No, wait, he's under the covers, he's safe"...

then they beat him with baseball bats
Quote by Wells-Zeppelin
Rape.

Or Kill `Em All.

maybe he could make them Ride The Lightning because Nothing Else Matters
Quote by VanCamp
Pee on everything.

*ahem* fixed
IM A LEFTY!

-Schecter C-1 classic
-Fender standard strat
-Peavey Vypyr 75w
-Sanpera II
-Yamaha FG720SL acoustic
Quote by kaiser_bill
maybe he could make them Ride The Lightning because Nothing Else Matters

Metallica rule
Quote by Tw8xy
if you wore an apron and said it in a really high pitched voice? student flats are always a pit just accept it

i lolled
Simply don't clean it. Arrange to live somwhere else for about a month. No-one will want to clean it and they'll eventually fuck up the whole flat. Then someone'll have to clean it. And you won't be there. They'll have to learn to work together, and therefore learning that you are not there just to clean up their messes.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Metallica rule

hang on...

ok so his Friends Drank, Binged and Purged so now the place smells like Motorbreath. So What!?

He now has to Seek and Destroy his friends, inflict some Creeping Death, and then he'll be the Phantom Lord. Fght Fire with Fire, I say.

edit: to see the mess he needed to Hit The Lights.

that is all
I have an idea- drumkit in the living room.

Band practice at my house.

Band in living room.

Band in house at midnight.

I think the Metallica references are getting out of hand.

At least use references to a GOOD band

*prepares flame shield*
Quote by identityxcrysis

*prepares flame shield*

*FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH*

You just got flamed.
Buy like 7 tones of recycled aluminum and cover every part of your apartments floor over five times, they'll be swimming in it and you'll be standing on the kitchen bench with you're blood stained bass loling at them.
Quote by identityxcrysis

*prepares flame shield*

OK then....

I'm going to be going through Hysteria soon because the attitude of my flatmates is Me and My Wine.

Maybe a bout of Pyromania is in order...cause my mates have a Long Long Way To Go before they're like an Animal.

/Def Leppard spell
You are a Christian right? If so, be like "just because i am Christian does not mean you can act likes jews and be an asshole to me!"
I'm Steve
Quote by identityxcrysis
Wow.
That was hot.

Really?

Here's some more flaming:

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
You are a Christian right? If so, be like "just because i am Christian does not mean you can act likes jews and be an asshole to me!"

Woa! You went anti-semitic on their kosher asses!
don't clean it...
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
a good band? ok...

He could make them walk through the fire and flames...

whoa...i ****ed that up some.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Woa! You went anti-semitic on their kosher asses!

DAM STRAIGHT I DID!
QUACK!
I'm Steve
I'LL MURDER YOU WITH MY DICK!!

That's an epic threat.
Quote by Primus2112
Really?

Here's some more flaming:

I hope my girlfriend doesn't find out about you!
Quote by identityxcrysis
I hope my girlfriend doesn't find out about you!

...wut
Page 1 of 3