What would you say are the the top most versatile keys for guitar?

i can only think of Gmajor and Emajor seeing as though all the songs ive been learning over the last couple of years have mostly been those composed in those keys.

But what are your opinions?
Cmaj9add4add6(b13)(b5)
CAGED isn't just a set of chords. Those keys and perhaps F are the most common keys in guitar literature.
A D and C are also common major keys
Gear
Jekyll and Hyde
DD3 Delay
NS2 Noise gate
FAB chorus
Crybaby 535Q
HT-5 stack
1979 Gretsch BST 1000
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Schecter Gryphon
Fender American Strat
Taylor T5 Custom
www.facebook.com/fadeoutproductions
G major, C major, and the corresponding minor keys

Fret markers make certain keys pretty intimdiating for some people...Eb Major and Bb major use to scare me
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
Woo allright, i like the sound of E major..

so from my Gatherings, A major should be good too..

so, in all,

Gmajor, Emajor and Amajor/ their corresponding minor keys..

thanks all!
Cmaj9add4add6(b13)(b5)
Key signatures with flats are generally hard on guitar, so C, G, A, D, E, and their relative minors are good keys for guitar. F and Dm would be the only "flat" keys that really aren't too bad.
Quote by Nightfyre
CAGED isn't just a set of chords. Those keys and perhaps F are the most common keys in guitar literature.
+1
If you notice TS, everyone else has just repeated variations or a shorter list of what this guy said, probably cause he was on to something.
Si
my band and i use mostly d minor but thats cuz we tune to d standard but b minor sounds pretty awesome to but of course good ol' e minor is always a great choice
Ibanez SR 505
Brice Defiant 6 lizardburst (soon to have)
GK 700rbII
GK BXL 4x10
GK BXL 1x15
Boss GT10B (soon to have)
Quote by one vision
Fret markers have nothing to do with it, IMO. Just learn the notes well enough to navigate all around.
Well for me, when I was starting, C major was a hell of a lot easier to visualize than Eb major.
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
Theres 12 keys, you should be comfortable in all of them.

But most mainstream guitar is in sharp keys.