So I was thinking about buying a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates pickup after playing an ESP with one. This would be the first pickup upgrade I have ever done, so basically my question is how would i install said pickup?
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
it should have come with a page of directions, both the seymours i've bought did, but if it didnt just go check out the wiring diagrams over at seymourduncan.com they have like a million.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
it should have come with a page of directions, both the seymours i've bought did, but if it didnt just go check out the wiring diagrams over at seymourduncan.com they have like a million.

But how hard would it be to install the pickup? Like do i need to rewire my guitar to the pots?
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
if you're just swapping one for one it should only take about 5 minutes tops, just need a soldering iron is all.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Depends what the wiring in the guitar is like. If its anything like my ibanez then it'll take like an hour and be a bit harder. If you suck at soldering then get someone else to do it but it is a pretty easy job. Just rewire the wires to the exact same place as they are on the current pickups. If they're different colors then read the manual for which wire is which
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
okay cool thanks