alright so im trying to find out the name of a song from a commercial. i know its popuar because i hear it on the radio and its always playing at guitar center. sounds like coldplay and is either a att or sprint commercial. could even be on a car commercial.

any ideas?
empty the bullets from the chamber
Oh, you mean that one song that goes like... doo-doo doo doo-doo...?

(need more info, too vague, there are like a billion phone service commercials)
nah not clocks, and im almost sure its coldplay but i just went through a billion of their songs and couldnt find it. the first response makes sense i think he knows which song i mean, i think it starts off just light guitar and vocals and moves into a full band fairly quick
its not any of those, i dont know lyrics on the commercial he is just humming
may not even be coldplay i just think it sounds alot like them
It's from that band where the guy has hair, I think they've got a drummer too. Can't remember the name though...
Quote by BGSM
It's from that band where the guy has hair, I think they've got a drummer too. Can't remember the name though...

ohhhh you mean the one with that one guy who's all like "hey look at me i'm in a band"
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Does the commercial take place in a car cruising through a major city at night?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
yea actually i just remembered the commercial but now its really pissin me off cuz i cant remember the car maker. its just a commercial of some chick staring out the moon roof for a long time
Quote by Zecromancer
Oh, you mean that one song that goes like... doo-doo doo doo-doo...?

(need more info, too vague, there are like a billion phone service commercials)

Lol, the Requiem for a Dream Overture! Hahaha, that's such creepy music to use for a Telus commercial. I laughed.
it is when you only hear 15 seconds of a song covered by some wierd dude telling you about a car. not the same commercial but that is the song, thanks
Quote by Dauntless
it is when you only hear 15 seconds of a song covered by some wierd dude telling you about a car. not the same commercial but that is the song, thanks

I added the commercial in my post. The first video I posted was a fan vid or some mess.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
yea thats the one i was thinking of. for some reason i kept thinking of that sprint commercial with all the lights but thats some poppy chick song, i just had the image stuck in my head