So I got a new tattoo 2 weeks ago, tomorrow. It's healed well, but there are certain raised spots. They are red, and all circular in nature. They don't hurt, but they are itchy. I haven't indulged myself and scratched them, but this seems like a problem, no?

I'm going to the tattoo shop tomorrow and asking their opinion. Has anyone ever seen or experienced anything like this? I don't have health insurance.

I'm pretty freaked out.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
-long inhale-

aids
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Sounds like aids from them not sterilizing the needle from another person with aids (Probably a gay guy)
Guitars Owned: Yamaha F335
cc-c-ccc-c-combo breaker

allergic reaction
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Sounds like ringworm.

Edit: Or allergic reaction. I like the first one better though.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
you sir have aids and/or hepatitis.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Seriously, get that shit checked out. It could be hepatitis, but it could be much worse.

And get health insurance :mad
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Awesome.

I know a few people that have tatooes. Wish I could get one of my last name (across my back or something overdone like that). Everyone calls me by my last name (its one of those last names...you all know what I'm talkin' about).

I'm only 16 though so I'm gonna have to wait it out two years.

Edit: Oh only read like the first three words, you should probably call up your GP for an appointment or if you're if you can go to a walk in clinic.
Quote by Colgate Total
If it's anything serious, just file a law suit.

Surely you have to sign a release form when getting a tattoo?

Something about ink injection and skin just seems like it would require a waiver of some sort. Its also a dick move to sue because it was his choice to get the tattoo. Especially if it was a small business.
Quote by Colgate Total
If it's anything serious, just file a law suit.

I love how that's said as if it will solve all problems.

Quote by CaptainRon
It is?
I tend to see it being said quite often around here.

Sarcasm?
Quote by shigidab0p

Law suits solve everything. Everything

Quote by CaptainRon

Something about ink injection and skin just seems like it would require a waiver of some sort. Its also a dick move to sue because it was his choice to get the tattoo. Especially if it was a small business.

It's not the customer's responsibility to make sure the needles are safe to use though, is it?

I've never had a tattoo so I wouldn't know.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by shigidab0p

Sarcasm?

Lol. I was just messing with him.

Quote by Colgate Total

It's not the customer's responsibility to make sure the needles are safe to use though, is it?

I've never had a tattoo so I wouldn't know.

I suppose you have a point. (lol lol)

But how do they know it was the needle and not something else?
Last edited by CaptainRon at Oct 24, 2008,
Quote by CaptainRon

You don't have to. If it is something due to them not using clean needles then you could sue them. I am not sure what you could get from it and they would lose their license most likely. (if you can prove it)

Really sounds like a ring worm to me though.
I signed a release and I'm not looking for money. Lol the tattoo looks damn good but something definitely feels wrong.

I have like 8 other tattoos, all black ink and a little dark purple, that I've never ever had a problem with. This one is a lot of colors I'm thinking maybe it's my skin reacting to the colored ink. I'm really trying to think positive. But they're like circles...

Me.

My band.

Quote by kennyvspenny
I signed a release and I'm not looking for money. Lol the tattoo looks damn good but something definitely feels wrong.

I have like 8 other tattoos, all black ink and a little dark purple, that I've never ever had a problem with. This one is a lot of colors I'm thinking maybe it's my skin reacting to the colored ink. I'm really trying to think positive. But they're like circles...

yeah, thats a ringworm pal. get to a pokemon center ASAP.
Uh Oh, One of those parasites that swims up your crank and starts eating out in there.

lol, but in all seriousness, you have AIDS
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
if it's a ringworm, why would it manifest itself on the spot where I have a fresh tattoo, and nowhere else?

Me.

My band.

I would wonder why you have money for tatoo but not health insurance. Seems if you had spent the money on health insurance there would be no problem.
Gear;
Ibanez AF75
Takamine EG550
Digitech gnx3
Peavey Classic 50
Quote by telemonster
I would wonder why you have money for tatoo but not health insurance. Seems if you had spent the money on health insurance there would be no problem.

RUN! RUN TO CANADA!
Don't worry about it, it's not like you just scratched yourself and injected ink into the cuts, is it.
Last edited by BGSM at Oct 25, 2008,
I seriously looked at TS' first posts and just thought to myself "This Thread is going to be infested with "You Have AIDS" Sadly, I was correct..

And to that guy that wanted to get a tatoo of his last name, I want that too, `cause I have my last name on the back of my football (soccer) kit and it looks really cool.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
I had raised itchy bumps on mine for about two weeks after I got my first tattoo. After that they stopped itching and I just had small bumps for another week. They went away on their own. I wouldn't worry too much.
Buy it. Load it. Shoot it.

Quote by nodtomc
So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

I went to the shop today and they said they've never seen anything like it. Even though it is within the tattoo it hasn't affected the actual ink, as the tattoo itself looks very good. So I know it's not an infected tattoo and it's definitely not a question of the sterility of the shop.

They told me to wait about a week and it should clear up but I'm just gonna call the doctor on Monday.

WHY does shit like this always happen on a weekend? Lol. I can post pics if anyone might be able to help me for the time being. I'm more freaked out than anything.

Goddammit.

Me.

My band.

Sorry dude, but to be honest I gotta agree

AIDS
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
There's nothing wrong

With what you do and what you say
There's nothing wrong
Pure will will get you through

Why can't you see you're in my way?
Your ways are killing you

Do what thou wilt
Shall be the whole of the law
Do what thou wilt
All they understand is the claw

Your ways are killing me

Killing me
Killing me
Killing you
Killing you
Killing me
So go fuck yourself anyway

Keep this hunger
Keep this hunger

There's nothing wrong
With how I live my life today
There's nothing wrong
So go fuck yourself anyway

But enough with the DevilDriver lyrics. As other people said, it could be an allergic reaction, it could be hepatitis. Either way, pic pl0x.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
If it's an allergic reaction why now, after like 14 previous tattoos that I've had no problems with?

Me.

My band.

Does it have red ink at all? I've heard of people having bad reactions to red ink specifically.
no. it does have a coral color but that isn't the area that's inflamed. i've been doing some research on the internet and from what I'm gathering I could have got the ****ing thing from one of my cats.

Me.

My band.