Im Gonna buy one for SURE!!!!

Which one? I already have a NOS blues junior.... should i get the AD5 which has a 10 in speaker. or the tiny terror?

AD5- $489
Tiny Terror- $750

They are both made in korea
Last edited by FrusMayerJunkie at Oct 24, 2008,
I know but ive also heard great things about the AD5. I want a hendrix type amp(sounds stupid to say that). Th blues junior is perfect for my blues stuff...i just bought an analogman sunface. im just wondering if a tiny terror is worth the extra $250.
Sorry to hi-jack your thread, but what do you think about the Sunface?

HELPFUL EDIT: Are you going to be playing in a band or anything? I've heard the AD5 has less gain than the TT. I say get the Tiny Terror if you're playing any kinds of gigs/with people.
Well sorry bro but i wont get the Sunface till either monday or tuesday...but ill pm you my review. No im not gigging at the moment its for home use. I got my blues junior for jamming. When i start giging ill buy something nice.
Couldn't you just use a fuzz/OD pedal with your blues junior?
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
^ Alright. If I were in your position, I'd get the AD5. You'd be able to turn it up a smidge more, and I always did like the AD series.

And thanks for the future reviews, appreciate it.
Woooo! go AD5
I was going to reccomend it any way
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
AHHHH!!!! Ive spent close to 800 dollars on gear i dont need in the past two days....holy shit i need gear rehab.
Quote by FrusMayerJunkie
I got an Orange AD5...ill give reviews of both the ad5 and the sunface next week.

nice!
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808