Write about a young man who wants revenge on his uncle for killing his father and slamming his mother.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
Write about a young man who wants revenge on his uncle for killing his father and slamming his mother.

Hamlet?
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Write something about a ghost that comes to see a child and tells the child what to do and he does it and he gets in trouble and no-one believes him and the ghost comes again and tells the boy what to do again and he does it and he gets in trouble again and the ghost is laughing at the kid and the kid is not having fun and is sent to bed without supper and the next day the kid wakes up and the ghost is gone and the kid goes looking for him and finds him by the river crying and the kid asks whats wrong and the ghost starts singing 'Now, this is a story all about how My life got flipped-turned upside down, And I liked to take a minute, Just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air'
And then they are both hit by a truck and die only the ghost is double dead.
social alienation and all the far-out hypothetical surreal consequences it can have?

like someone being chased out of his apartment by a girl who befriends everyone in the apartment complex and so turns eveyone against him and even the police believe the girl and not him, so he gets framed for many crimes etc etc...

idk.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Write a stroy about a guy who gets into one small fight, bt his mom got scared, so she sent him to move in with his uncle in Bel-Air.

EDIT: Maybe i should've read that wall of text.
Last edited by SGibson666 at Oct 25, 2008,
Tell about how Robert Johnson fought and killed the devil with the blues and Kung-Fu, taking soul back and getting many females in the process.
Quote by SGibson666
Write a stroy about a guy who gets into one small fight, bt his mom got scared, so she sent him to move in with his uncle in Bel-Air.

hahahaha
Quote by kurt/armstrong
I need to write a story
but i dont have any topics
any suggestions?

the only guidelines are that it has to be creative and preferrably deep

do a story about a twin towers guy works with his fiance in the world trade center they quickly get married online (im sure you can do that these days) before they jump to their deaths together. you will get an A
Quote by Tw8xy
do a story about a twin towers guy works with his fiance in the world trade center they quickly get married online (im sure you can do that these days) before they jump to their deaths together. you will get an A

hooooly shit.

that is so good. It sent shivers down my spine.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
About a guy who makes fun of a chick and her breast cancer presentation, she then challenges him to fight, and he pretends to be tough about it, but is scared shitless and begs her to stop the fight...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Laces Out Danny
hooooly shit.

that is so good. It sent shivers down my spine.

thanks. ive consumed drugs so i am inspired.
how long? ill post you my short story if you want give you some ideas: )
i find it easiest to base them on truth then add made up stuff that makes the story interesting, making it into non fiction.
Quote by Tw8xy
thanks. ive consumed drugs so i am inspired.

please post moar then!!

to the TS: this is not for the NaNoWriMo, isn't it?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
you could have one where a criminal who was given the death penalty and the story was in reverse so the story started in the afterlife and went on to death middle age etc, and reveal the persons demons to do whatever he did from his childhood.