Is it legal to do that though?
Quote by futurejimmypage
HOLEY MOLEY MACCARONI!!!! you are like 7 hours into the future. Whats it like? is the war over? is bush dead? Are the new episodes of family guy out yet? is global warming over? Did they unfreeze walt Disney???

Quote by SuPeRsOnIc36
...well shit now it is guitargod!

That's good enough for me
Quote by futurejimmypage
HOLEY MOLEY MACCARONI!!!! you are like 7 hours into the future. Whats it like? is the war over? is bush dead? Are the new episodes of family guy out yet? is global warming over? Did they unfreeze walt Disney???

Quote by guitargod108
Is it legal to do that though?

Well No, but how wrong is it if you don't get caught?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
there is a firefox add on called media converter

it kicks ass
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Search google for "Free YouTube to iPod converter"
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
www.listentoyoutube.com

Put the url of the vid you want the mp3 of into the box on that page, and click go.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
I use VideoGet. Converts videos from any site that contains flv files to tons of different formats ranging from .avi, .m4a, .mp4, .mp3, .mov, etc., etc.

You have to get your hands on it somehow but it's really good. I prefer this over the browser based converters as it doesn't depend on the server's traffic and doesn't lag. Plus the conversion is as fast as your processor, so no "server too busy" errors.
Quote by Hatebreeder1018
http://www.flv2mp3.com/

Merry christmas

Clipnabber.com

Converts Youtube to MP4/FLV. There's a site over there which converts Youtube to MP3.

Happy new year.
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*