hello pit its been forever since ive posted but, where can I find an xbox online to buy? like ebay type sites.
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by xaviergray
You could always walk outside and to the store, pull out your wallet, converse with a real live cashier, and purchase one. You don't HAVE to do everything from the internet

no I dont have to but its more convenient than to actually drive 30 miles out for a 50$ system since I live pretty far from everything
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by punk_metal2007
no I dont have to but its more convenient than to actually drive 30 miles out for a 50$ system since I live pretty far from everything

I guess you're excused then. But I've never bought anything from the Internet so I can't really help you there
ebay xD

too bad you dont live in australia, ive got an xbox modded with heaps of games im about to sell.
a pawn shop can more than make up for that 30 mile drive. just make sure you at least attempt to haggle and make sure to check it out before you leave the store. don't get ripped off.
you mean an original xbox?

i bought mine already modded with tons of games installed with a 320 gig harddrive for $125 on the wanted ads.

he even put the games i selected on.

so check your craiglist or whatever you got going on in your town.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Try Craigslist
Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.

Cool.