They're pretty awesome live. The concert was even better because my favorite band opened for them. The only thing that bugged me is that while Michael Stipe was telling a story about how he got an idea for a song, and mentioned something about Obama, this jerkoff behind me started shouting "JOE THE PLUMBER". After a few seconds of this, I turned around and said "**** Joe the Plumber, listen to REM the band, douchebag!" He shut up after that.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Was Michael still wearing the full suit?

I saw them in July, I think, and they were pretty awesome - but Jesus he's got a shiny head.

EDIT: Unrelated: Fuck you for having that Orange. A pox on you and whatever dark god you worship.
Yeah according to your profile your 14...bet you intimidated the shit out of that guy.
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I

The Sky Is The Limit
Quote by Flying Couch
Was Michael still wearing the full suit?

I saw them in July, I think, and they were pretty awesome - but Jesus he's got a shiny head.

EDIT: Unrelated: Fuck you for having that Orange. A pox on you and whatever dark god you worship.

Yeah, he was wearing a suit.

And you can thank the Norse trickster-god Loki for my Orange.

Quote by SleightOfHand
Yeah according to your profile your 14...bet you intimidated the shit out of that guy.

I'm 15 actually. It wasn't intimidation, it was more humiliation than anything, he had a bunch people telling him to STFU.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Last edited by ebbbaaa at Oct 25, 2008,
Quote by SleightOfHand

This man speaks the truth...
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
I'm scared of 15 yea- Whats that mom? my chocolate milk is ready?
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
They put on a good show, don't they? I saw them a few years ago. Does Stipey still have the massive blue stripe painted across his face?
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.