The distorted guitar sound originally achieved by EVH in songs such as running with the devil and eruption using a variac to lower the wattage of his modified Marshall plexi and get a tone with maximum gain and sustain with the danger of course of blowing up the tupes and electrocution.

It is thought by many guitarists as a paradigmatically 'hot' tone and much sought after.
Its a frequency of sounds that is supposed to make you shit yourself.

I'm not sure if it works though.
do you mean the brown note? its what the guy above me said
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

Quote by Greenie_777
Its a frequency of sounds that is supposed to make you shit yourself.

I'm not sure if it works though.

It doesn't, we watched the Brainiacs lesson in Chemistry once, and Mr. D put the volume up pretty high, just to see if anyone would.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by nightraven
i wouldn't say brainiac is a proper scientific source

but they did it all in mythbusters, will proper equipment, experts and controlled conditions.

Nor would Intermediate 1 chemistry, which involved 3 of us conducting our own experiments to see what burns the best

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by nightraven
a frequency that's so low that it causes people to shit themselves. it's a myth though, not true.

It is true, just go to Sunn gig.
It's a sound that helps you bake brownies.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
It's a sound that helps you bake brownies.

well put sir
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
Quote by merfsullivan
^^^ You've never had a brownie?

Constipation, since I was born. Genetic thing.
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
Quote by nightraven
i wouldn't say brainiac is a proper scientific source

but they did it all in mythbusters, will proper equipment, experts and controlled conditions.

Brainiac > Mythbusters, it's cheap, chaotic and informative.

The whole point of the Brown Note is that it vibrates at the same frequency as your colon, I think, causing your bowels to just release and explode. I think, with bassy enough speakers, at the right volume, it'll work. I've also heard it's an extremely low Eb.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
what about the note that makes you orgasm?

I heard it's the note you get when you bend the 15th fret on the b-string a full step.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
fart?
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
He's the ex-guitarist of sum 41 =P
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
what about the note that makes you orgasm?

I heard it's the note you get when you bend the 15th fret on the b-string a full step.

An E... No way it can be that note, imagine people when listening to stuff like Dragonforce. (not that people would do that)
Wasn't that the nickname of the old guitarist from Sum 41?
The Dave guy?

Anyways, it's a note that supposedly makes you crap yourself, incase you hadn't geussd by all the posts saying this.

As far as I know it dosen't actually exsist and it's just urban legend.
If it does it's probably unfeisabley *spelling?* low, or high pitched.

Edit: ^^ The orgasm note is apperently an F#0.

Again, stupidly low.

Apperently theres some stupidly high pinch harmonic that can do it on a guitar aswell. Not sure where abouts on the instrument it is though.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Oh yes indeed he is.
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
Quote by alfonzo99
He's the ex-guitarist of sum 41 =P

My thoughts exactly when I read the title
The "brown note" is total myth.

The phenomena of resonance occurs in homogenous mediums (uniform the whole way through) to create vibrations of the same frequency of the sound waves, causing the waves to superimpose and add together. This is why, if you use the correct frequency, you can break a glass with just sound.

Organic material, like a bowel, is far from homogenous and won't display resonance due to the material being far from uniform and the fact that it is situated inside a medium.

If you tried to break a glass submerged in water, with only sound, you wouldn't be able to because any vibrations of the glass would be dispersed by the water.

tldr;

Total myth, even the physics says that it isnt possible