View poll results: How messy is your room
Very Messy
53 35%
Not Messy but Not Tidy
68 45%
Tidy
31 20%
Voters: 152.
As the title says How messy is your, and also if you have friends over how much do you tidy up-- Do you care if people see your messy room.

As for my room it is usually not that messy but it is definately not the straightest room.
-----My Rig---
GUITARS:
-Epiphone Les Paul Studio
-BC Rick Warlock
-Washburn WR120
AMPS:
-Randall RH200G2 Half Stack
-Crate GX-15
-Fender Performer 650
FX:
-Digitech RP-80
Messy enough.

Hell I even have Kobolds runnin' round my room!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Mines messy as, except my "Guitar Corner". My friends don't really see my room, my Mum does. "Clean that fucking room Rhys before I sell that computer!"..

"Dam it! Close the door!"
Quite messy. Clothes everywhere
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
It's definitely not messy, but I wouldn't call it too tidy either.

I usually keep it controlled.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
Very messy, there is clutter everywhere.
I can find anything I want though, so it's like organised clutter in my eyes.

You'd never guess I have OCD would you lol.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I'm not a verty tidy person.

I tend to let things get to meltdown level, tidy it all up perfect and steadily let it decline again.

It's not the best system, but it works for me.

Except I seem to have lost most of my socks now
Ask your Mom ... got that out of the way. It's very messy but I can't be arsed to do anything about it because within a day it's back to messy, i'm cool with it.
20. It's 20 messy.
I can't. I'm allergic to things I don't want to do.
It's a total disaster. I got fined by the warden, and my girlfriend won't come round
Quote by smb
It's a total disaster. I got fined by the warden, and my girlfriend won't come round

That is the pinnacle of a good relationship sir!
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Messy enough.

Hell I even have Kobolds runnin' round my room!

Im not sure whether i have a wooden floor, carpeted floor or linoleum floor anymore, Koboooooooooooooold.
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
my rooms very very messy. guitar cables and such everywhere, clothes on the floor (in front of the dresser haha), my desk has become a place for various junk and pieces of paper to accumulate, my bookshelf looks like the side of a mountain during an avalanche.

but when i pack up my guitar stuff (like if i'm going somewhere) it looks a lot less messy.

i tried to clean it the other week, but i got about halfway done and then the weekend ended.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
The messiest room I've ever seen.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by BlackLuster
Very messy, there is clutter everywhere.
I can find anything I want though, so it's like organised clutter in my eyes.

You'd never guess I have OCD would you lol.

Same here.
Organized chaos will be the best phrase to describe my room at the moment, but it is usually tidy. I can't stand my room being messy, though. Even the organised chaos leans more on the tidy side .
The cliched "rig" Signature:

ESP LTD EC-1000VBL (EMG-ed)
Dean Cadillac SilverBurst Left-handed
Boss GT-8
Roland Micro-Cube
Line 6 FlexTone III XL
Levy's straps
Last edited by crimson moon at Oct 25, 2008,
Mine looks like a bomb went off, I have 2 guitars around, my small amp, a 55 gallon fish tank and a 40 gallon fish tank, the 55 gallon has a horned mountain dragon in it, the 40 is empty, I have a bag with a pound of bubblegum in it I bought yesterday...clothes everywhere, and some various toys, Yes I am 15 and I will still play with toys, don't like it, go **** yourselves
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
I can't see any carpet in my room right now.

It's a mess. As shown in the post pics of your bedroom thread
It'll stop being messy when I put my clothes on to wash. My floor is just a sea of my clothes, lol. I'll have to sit about naked until some are dry.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
it's ok... there's tabs to sweet child o mine (on lead/rhythm/bass/vocals), pretty woman (on lead), like 11 tab books/magazines, a scales book, a improv practice book, no one like you (on lead), random papers, clothes eveywhee, like 20 broken picks, picks everywhere, a couple guitars hangin off the wall. i cleaned it in september and there were papers that went up to my knees lol
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
quite messy...papers (mainly music sheets and stuff from school) lying all over the place...books and clothes on the floor. My desk is full of CDs and papers and a lot of junk too.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Very atm, but it's only because my Girlfriend won't come when it's messy. Therefore I keep it messy.
RULE BRITANNIA
I can't step into it. Clothes/sh*te alll over the floor. I literally have to jump from the door onto the bed.
Questions of science,
Science and progress,
Do not speak as loud as my heart.

Quote by .iplayaguitar.
I can't step into it. Clothes/sh*te alll over the floor. I literally have to jump from the door onto the bed.

Mines like that at times
RULE BRITANNIA
My parents have to yell at me every 2 to 3 months to clean up my room.

It's back to the way it was in a week.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by .iplayaguitar.

I have like foot holes betwee clothes.
my room is messy but ive seen messier

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Very atm, but it's only because my Girlfriend won't come when it's messy. Therefore I keep it messy.

makes no sense...
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Hah, my room is a complete mess, I make it tidy after i hit the limit to "messy" when it becomes an after "pig fest".
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by SlipknotRule93
my room is messy but ive seen messier

makes no sense...

If you actually had one, you'd understand.
RULE BRITANNIA
My room is your average clothes every where, coke bottles scattered about. Frankly, im just too lazy to clean it. My guitar is kept in my closet so it doesnt get bothered though, and because my baby needs it's sleep.
~Rest In Peace Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan~

Tumblr: Follow?