At practice last night my behringer dist. pedal decided to completley **** up and stop working, i've had it for about a year so not toooo bad.
Looking for something with a bit more balls this time though, a clear sound but heavy distortion.

Anyone got any ideas?
i'll prob be buying off eBay unless its relatively cheap maybe around 60 top price.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

rip
next time get a boss
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Hmm, 60 bucks isnt that much, but if you play alot of different stuff i would recommend a digitech df-7, it has a wide range of distortions and overdrives, and is a decent pedal.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

pretty much any boss dist pedal, maybe turbo?
Quote by ratracekid111
And the Tax! Dear God! When I only get one virgin a month, I want the whole freakin' thing! The damn government shouldn't be chopping it in half
pro co rat....
wait, what the hell are you doing running a $60 distortion pedal, in a $600 dollar amp? are you not satisfied with your amps tone?
it's 60 pounds so i get a bit more
ebay will get me a bit more too
I was thinking of a boss, TG review of metal core is a good one.
anyone vouch for it after long term use?
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

boss metalcore

oh wait. punk

ibanez tube screamer/boss blues o/d or something
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
Quote by Linkin p4rk
a new amp will help you tons.

That is for sure. I don't know which MG you got first, but why did you get a second?
As for the pedal. For what you play I would say a DS-1. Not my favorite distortion, but will work great for what you want.
Quote by Ghold125
pro co rat....
wait, what the hell are you doing running a $60 distortion pedal, in a $600 dollar amp? are you not satisfied with your amps tone?

looks like he's got an MG

Ts, Metalcores are really noisy/ muddy
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
what about the Boss Turbo Distortion?
I'm moving away from punk atm playing more or a metal kind of sound, lots of Metallica and Bullet atm.
& I bought the MG 'cos it's pretty cheap for a 100W combo, I'd had the 15 and that was ok for me so I thought I'd just go bigger.
It's an amp to play, if I had the choice I'd get something else...
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

EHX little big muff, or metal muff, both very versitile. But i think you'd need them second hand...
Quote by Ghold125
pro co rat....

I ran a £10 disotrtion pedal (Dano FAB D1) into my marshall MG, you can bet it sounded better than the MG, it was actually a decent pedal for the price.

Boss distortions sucks balls.

Get a ProCo Turbo Rat, EHX Metal Muff are better options. SHould be within budget used on ebay.
Quote by ShredGod George
looks like he's got an MG

Ts, Metalcores are really noisy/ muddy

metalcores muddy? just dont shove it to ten and your fine, it doesnt need to be ott to get the best sound outta it
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger