Hi - I'm looking for the best most economical solution. I have a valve junior (4,8,16 ohm out) and a silverface champ (basically 4 ohms), and a valve jr cabinet (16 ohms). What's the best way to get to use both amps with the cabinet? I figure:

1. buy 12" 4 ohm speaker (hard to find, decent ones are expensive (to me) at 100).
2. buy an impedance matcher

any other solutions?

Also - I notice the weber mini mass has a switch for impedance - can I use this as an impedance matcher as well as attenuator?

Lastly, any speaker recommendations for the valve jr and champ to share?

Thanks
I think your best bet in terms of impedance (aside from a matcher) would be to use two 8ohm speakers in parallel... perhaps 10"? For some reason 2 12s seems like a lot for a 5w tube amp.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
Quote by truespin
I think your best bet in terms of impedance (aside from a matcher) would be to use two 8ohm speakers in parallel... perhaps 10"? For some reason 2 12s seems like a lot for a 5w tube amp.

I have a VJR head and believe me its enough for 2 12's....its enough for 4 12's....i hooked mine up to my buddies carvin 4x12 half stack with vintage 30's and it is UNfrigginBELIEVABLE