Hey, i tried the afterlife solo a few times i got it down but you cant like hear the sounds its kinda just virbrating the strings not like the noice w/e how do u get ur fingers exact so u can do it??
Well I'm going to assume that you are talking about Afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold and not Dream Theater, Gamma Ray, Mercyful Fate, etc.. I'm going to give you three pieces of advice and I think anyone on this site who really knows what they are talking about will agree with me.

1. Slow down. No matter how fast or slow you are playing right now, if you still can't get it you need to slow it down. If you don't have a metronome, get one. It helps a lot. Once you can nail it at a slower speed, gradually increase the speed of the metronome and work your way up. It may seem a bit frustrating and annoying to have to slow down, but it's worth it in the end.

2. Don't try to take on the whole solo at once. Break it into sections and work on each section individually. For instance, you might want to work on this part first

and then once you get that good at full speed, you could move on to this

3. Practice. You might think something like "I have been practicing but I'm still not getting anywhere". That's because you aren't practicing properly. You could have poor technique, or maybe you just aren't relaxed when you play. If you have any tension at all when you play, get rid of it. All tension does is hinder you fluency and efficiency of motion.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.