Very hard to find these beasts as opnly certain shops stock them.

These are just ridiculous, Black and grey FM top, EMG-HZ Pickups, Floyd Rose, 24fret neck with inlays. Just Beautiful playing machine.

These cost £580 new so no crap offers please.

Show me what you got.

Here's a link to a photo of one. mine is the same.

http://www.partoch.com/images/materiel/modele/big/4530.jpg
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Wow very nice!

on Gumtree someone was selling one for £200 a few months back.. but thats a lovely guitar mate!

Bump for you!
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
Quote by 666_Pounder
That said you can get one of yours for £299, they have come down alot.

:O that sucks, ill ceck out the LTD.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

They are really nice guitars though, wasn't trying to put them down, I would have got one instead of my Jackson but I could only find them in 1 shop.

If you are interested in the LTD let me know as I've got someone else willing to trade for something else.
Nah the LTD aint for me, dont really like the look and i don';t need a seven string.
Quote by ZanasCross

Nah the LTD aint for me, dont really like the look and i don't need a seven string.

I would like a LTD Eclipse with some EMG's in it, i would also be able to trade some DIMARZIO's in the offer for a higher end one
Quote by ZanasCross

To the top, remember can also include unopened tone zone bridge and air norton neck for a moree valauble guitar.
Quote by ZanasCross