what happened around the 0:28 mark on ur clip? the sounds liek theres a loop in ur clip.

I understand you've been playing for only a few months, good work on your progress man. I'm going to give you some pointers because I love playing this song.

the intro is played with octave chords rather than single notes being plucked, so check that out. towards the end of the chorus theres a little riff which the guitar and bass play on the low E string, look into that to make the chorus -> 2nd intro transition more smooth.

for the bridge, I recommend you use fingers 1 and 2 to do the sort of chromatic drop from the 10th fret down to the 9th, 8th, and 7th rather than sliding, only because I personally would find that easier to play.

the solo wasn't that bad man, obviously a few sour notes here and there but nothing that can't be fixed with time.

please comment my song, its an original -> https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=983542

keep up the progress man!
Last edited by Hadeed at Oct 25, 2008,
Yeah I agree with everything except the bridge. I have always played it by sliding but either method can do the job. Considering you are inexperienced that was a good job. The solo should be nailed pretty soon.
Quote by Hadeed
what happened around the 0:28 mark on ur clip? the sounds liek theres a loop in ur clip.

I understand you've been playing for only a few months, good work on your progress man. I'm going to give you some pointers because I love playing this song.

the intro is played with octave chords rather than single notes being plucked, so check that out. towards the end of the chorus theres a little riff which the guitar and bass play on the low E string, look into that to make the chorus -> 2nd intro transition more smooth.

for the bridge, I recommend you use fingers 1 and 2 to do the sort of chromatic drop from the 10th fret down to the 9th, 8th, and 7th rather than sliding, only because I personally would find that easier to play.

the solo wasn't that bad man, obviously a few sour notes here and there but nothing that can't be fixed with time.

please comment my song, its an original -> https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=983542

keep up the progress man!

Yea the clip did loop for some reason. It's a cheap camera. Oh and I know the intro is played with chords but I have'nt mastered them yet so I decided it would sound better with single notes.