Page 1 of 2
I just spent the night messing around with a girl, who I have no intention of becoming anything serious with. I've done it a few times before and it's always ended in tears for the other person. How do I restrain myself from becoming a pig?

"Castration."

There. I said it before anyone else, so don't try.
Quote by jackofclubs
Freebird!!!
You cant, unfortunately its part of most males biology. We think about sex because we need to further the species.

yay, first first post ever

EDIT: That and the fact that sex is fun
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Grow up? Try and control your sexual urges?

Or just continue doing what you're doing? As long as you make it clear what you're going to be doing (i.e. one night stand) then I don't think it's wrong.
Only do it with girls whom you've made it clear to BEFOREHAND that you don't want to get into anything serious with.
Last edited by rigiddigits at Oct 25, 2008,
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Just rape and/or kill them.

Dude, seriously.
Quote by Zolom
You cant, unfortunately its part of most males biology. We think about sex because we need to further the species.

yay, first first post ever

EDIT: That and the fact that sex is fun

This.

But it is controllabe, find a girlfriend, cause you'll screw yourself over because everyones just going to look at you like a playa instead of a good guy...
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by rigiddigits
Only do it with girls whom you've made it clear BEFOREHAND that you don't want to get into anything serious with.

This ^

Or castration.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Be as piggish as you want to be. She'll **** your bestfriend anyway.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
No harm in one night stands. I mean, if you hook up with some bird at some club and shag her at an after party, she'd have to be fairly deranged to think "This is the beginning of something serious!..." Unless you tell her otherwise of course. Just don't offer your number, and make it clear you're not up for a relationship, if the topic comes up.
...Bleep Bloop...
I thought the title said:
"Talking with your dick"

Obviously I am disapointed.
Quote by Archaon

Dude, seriously.

What? I'm being serious. Dead girls can't cry.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by sebbsmith
I just spent the night messing around with a girl, who I have no intention of becoming anything serious with. I've done it a few times before and it's always ended in tears for the other person. How do I restrain myself from becoming a pig?

"Castration."

There. I said it before anyone else, so don't try.
stock up on supplies and it will all work out.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
stock up on supplies and it will all work out.

*Wank Tissues*

I don't think I've ever seen you post without a picture
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
What? I'm being serious. Dead girls can't cry.

Agreed. Although they do give off some rather interesting smells after a while.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Agreed. Although they do give off some rather interesting smells after a while.

That's because they stop wearing perfume.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
see, that's one of the beauties of using a picture. different people take away a different meaning. could be wank tissues, could be tissues for the other person's tears when he gives them a reason to cry.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by freedoms_stain
You pick girls you actually like.

This.

OR

Quote by rigiddigits
Only do it with girls whom you've made it clear to BEFOREHAND that you don't want to get into anything serious with.

This.

Not that hard, really, it isn't.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

I think the tissues were for her crying, not for him fapping.

However, for added lulz, you could fap into the tissue then have her wipe her tears away with it.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by MyNameIsLame
I think the tissues were for her crying, not for him fapping.

However, for added lulz, you could fap into the tissue then have her wipe her tears away with it.

I know -.-
RULE BRITANNIA
You start thinking with your brain instead of your dick.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by rigiddigits

There you go, that's what I always do, even though I have a higher sex drive than Gene Simmons and Ron Jeremy combined. Its not worth doing anything with someone if its gonna cause you bullshit afterwards.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I know -.-

I was actually just setting up my own joke using your quote. I wasn't trying to be rude, my apologies .
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Easy,
1 girlfriend for a real relationship
1 (or more) girlfridnd$ for sex and don't tell your other girlfriend.
Is it really that hard to take into consideration the feelings of another person? You have to think of some kind of conscious strategy you can use to prevent yourself from being a dick? That's pretty lame, man.

Anyways, if you can't control yourself, you know what's going to happen. You're going to meet that one girl you really want a deep relationship with. You're going to try to passionately thrust your way into her life, but she'll know better. She'll pull you out of her life and then you'll have to jump through the hoops to penetrate the barrier she'll put up to keep you out. It'll then become a shitty romantic comedy with lots of sexual innuendo.
Quote by madbasslover
Is it really that hard to take into consideration the feelings of another person? You have to think of some kind of conscious strategy you can use to prevent yourself from being a dick? That's pretty lame, man.

Anyways, if you can't control yourself, you know what's going to happen. You're going to meet that one girl you really want a deep relationship with. You're going to try to passionately thrust your way into her life, but she'll know better. She'll pull you out of her life and then you'll have to jump through the hoops to penetrate the barrier she'll put up to keep you out. It'll then become a shitty romantic comedy with lots of sexual innuendo.

Story of my life.
Aye, tell her beforehand what your exact intentions are.

Or, just do it anyway, put it on the Internet and soon become famous for your hilarious stories, I'm sure Tucker Max wouldn't mind!
I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...
Quote by madbasslover

Dont worry about it. When you move off to college no one will remember you anyways. And then you got a whole new batch that dont even know anything about you.
self control?
do something entertaining besides girls
realize that other people have feelings
at least make sure you both know you're only fooling around before you start
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by madbasslover

As perfect as your posts are, I Hate Purple font. It's like fucking invisible ink on Black UG.
wank more.. then u'll be less sexually driven..

it works when u feel a bit shite aswell.. earlier i had a huge headache, after 6 hours of cod4.. so i thought " I know, I'll thwack one out" and i felt loads better afterwards.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by GHJ
No harm in one night stands. I mean, if you hook up with some bird at some club and shag her at an after party, she'd have to be fairly deranged to think "This is the beginning of something serious!..." Unless you tell her otherwise of course. Just don't offer your number, and make it clear you're not up for a relationship, if the topic comes up.

Exactly what this guy said, golden rules of one-night stands:

1. Make sure she doesnt think its gunna turn in to anything serioud
2. Go back to hers, not yours
3. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT give her your number, make any excuse up. My personal favourite is "Im getting a new phone on contract being delivered to me in a couple days, so this one wont work, give me your number and i'll txt you my one when it comes" Works like a charm.
Page 1 of 2