Ok, so my band is in dire need of a PA. We play metal mostly, pretty heavy but not quite death. A lot of reviews I lookat for PAs say don't play metal through them, so what do you all think would be a good metal PA under $1000?
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Quote by racman92
Ok, so my band is in dire need of a PA. We play metal mostly, pretty heavy but not quite death. A lot of reviews I lookat for PAs say don't play metal through them, so what do you all think would be a good metal PA under $1000?

PA systems amplify signals, they don't care what genre humans classify those signals as
lol, ok. i just know that a lot of people say screaming doesn't sound good through certain pas, but watever. thanks
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Any decent PA will do; it's the mic that might alter the sound of your screaming. Something like the Electrovoice 767 will add a bit of presence if you find the standard-issue SM58 a bit mushy.

If you want cheap PA on a budget, Behringer is producing some really good kit at ridiculous prices. Try and spend more on the speakers than the mixer/poweramp.
Quote by kyle62
Any decent PA will do; it's the mic that might alter the sound of your screaming. Something like the Electrovoice 767 will add a bit of presence if you find the standard-issue SM58 a bit mushy.

If you want cheap PA on a budget, Behringer is producing some really good kit at ridiculous prices. Try and spend more on the speakers than the mixer/poweramp.

This. There is no such thing as a "good PA for metal"...unless the mixers go up to eleven or something...