Someone in the You Laugh You Lose was looking for this, but I want other people to see this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etmHaeaNsCw&feature=rec-fresh .
:40-:50 is the best part.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
That's the shittest impresion of sean connery ever. And ANYONE can do an impression of Sean COnnery.

Also connery is a twat.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I'll take Anal Bum Cover for 500
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
I'll take "The Rapist"!
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by meh!
That's the shittest impresion of sean connery ever. And ANYONE can do an impression of Sean COnnery.

Also connery is a twat.

I bet even Helen Keller could do a better impression than that.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Just watch "League Of Extraordinary Gentleman". Connery's hilarious and there's no naff impersonator.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
That was pretty damn awful.
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
I love those skits, even though there are some bad impressions of Sean Connery. But, they missed the one where he drew the top part of the horse and Will's (or Alex's) head.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Last edited by Ticket48 at Oct 25, 2008,