if i got a peavey classic 30 and put it in my bedroom would it be too loud?

im not allowed to play too loud so i could have a bit of a problem i was just wondering would i be fine?

im not really looking to crank it or anything

thanks guys
Too loud is a matter of opinion. You have to crank these things to get the good tone, but you could get a smaller wattage amp for the bedroom. I've got a Classic 50w 2x12 in my "jam room" in my house, but I am the one who determines what is too loud. If you keep the volume down or muff it with a blanket over it, you can have a good amp on hand for when you will be able to crank it.
You wouldn't unlock the full potential of the amp tbh, but it could be done. I personally would just buy a 5/10/15 watt laney or something, but that's just me.
What I want in my rig (Bold = gear I have):
Ibanez SZ-520QM
Vintage VECJ100BK
Epiphone Dot
Laney VC15
Boss GE7
Boss SD1
Zoom G2
No amp is too loud if it has a headphone jack
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Quote by havocrus
Too loud is a matter of opinion. You have to crank these things to get the good tone, but you could get a smaller wattage amp for the bedroom. I've got a Classic 50w 2x12 in my "jam room" in my house, but I am the one who determines what is too loud. If you keep the volume down or muff it with a blanket over it, you can have a good amp on hand for when you will be able to crank it.

that'll over heat it wont it? and what if you just put the blanket over the cab and not the head(this is for me, with a crate V33 head & cab)
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by ShredGod George
that'll over heat it wont it? and what if you just put the blanket over the cab and not the head(this is for me, with a crate V33 head & cab)

i still wouldn't do that i would think it might still over heat
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by sandman-105
i still wouldn't do that i would think it might still over heat

the tubes are what get hot arent they? how would speakers overheat?
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Worse comes to worse, if you like it, buy it, and save up for a bit and buy an attenuator later on, you'll be able to have it fully cranked, at a respectable volume
Quote by Minderbinder
No amp is too loud if it has a headphone jack

Tube amps never have headphone jacks.

Anyway, I've played my friend's Classic 50 multiple times at his house, and they have a baby. It's fine.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Ghold125
it's still a tube amp that has a headphone jack...

I think he meant good tube amps don't have headphone jacks
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Budget?
Home or jam with drummer?
Music Style?
new or used?
closest major city?

dont see why that matters but,

house, maybe jam with a drummer one day
basically rock, from blues to hard rock
new
london