10 26%
Cheap Guitar
5 13%
Recording Software
16 41%
Other
8 21%
Voters: 39.
...and what should I get? I've been thinking about getting a keyboard, a new cheap guitar, recording software. The only thing is I can't have all three. So this is where you come in, can you please help me decide on what to get this year.
This is within a budget of £150-200. A poll will be up in a second!
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I'm going to sig that.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Get the money, save it up and keep adding to it until you find something you would rather like.

I combined my birthday (November 19th) and christmas to get my bass on December 1st.

rawr
Get recording software and then save up for a good guitar, imo.

Keyboard can wait.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
Quote by I Am Jack!
Get the money, save it up and keep adding to it until you find something you would rather like.

I combined my birthday (November 19th) and christmas to get my bass on December 1st.

Same, I'm getting a new guitar for my birthday/christmas, Nov. 13th
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
It's not even Halloween yet.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
What do you use for recording now? I wouldn't waste it on software if you don't have a good interface now.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Quote by CTFOD
It's not even Halloween yet.

Or Thanksgiving, LoL.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries