My brand new Ashdown Fallen Angel =D
Its an all tube 2x12 combo with celestion GT-12's and electro harmonix tubes. I bought it for a grand total of $200 AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS BRAND NEW!!!!
Sound clips will follow if anyones interested. Oh and to anyone who owns this particular amp, how do you turn on the 'boost' function?

enjoy

Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
Last edited by howey at Oct 25, 2008,
i cant see the pics
Quote by Hypnotisation
I cannot leave this thread alone. I cannot get over the sponsored fap. Out of curiosity, can i ask how your mum decided to pay for your fapping material? Why can't you just get it free? WHY?

Quote by Jericho114
Can you suck your own dick also?
pics are now up
Footswitchable.... it didn't come with a footswitch and the store didn't have one. Is there any other way to activate the boost?
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
probably a button, amp looks good

are there clipz to be had?
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Jesus christ your luck is impeccable... you have no idea how jealous I am considering how much I paid for my VK.

Clips or it didn't happen?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Good price man. That's a steal.

The Ashdowns up here go for 4 times that.

Not really a big fan of them, but nice score man!

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I know!!!
The retail was $3495 and they sold it to me for $200 because the guy thought it had different speakers ........ I win . It had also been in the shop for a few years and ashdown is now a discontinued company but $200 Australian for a all tube amp with celestions that is capable of playing metal is a killer deal! . The person infront of me bought a Crate solid state half stack for $800... I almost feel sorry for him :P.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
Quote by howey
I know!!!
The retail was $3495 and they sold it to me for $200 because the guy thought it had different speakers ........ I win . It had also been in the shop for a few years and ashdown is now a discontinued company but $200 Australian for a all tube amp with celestions that is capable of playing metal is a killer deal! . The person infront of me bought a Crate solid state half stack for $800... I almost feel sorry for him :P.

wat.

I'm assuming thats meant to say $395?

either, way, you got a steal man, especially considering where you're at! Congrats
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
No, I meant to say $3495.
I'm thinking of re selling it but if I can get the boost function worked out there might be some killer modern metal tones in this beat when paired with my EQ and OD.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
Just an MXR 10 band EQ and a tuner. Hmm yeah, I have a marshall footswitch lying around somewhere, i might give that a shot. What a stupid idea having the boost ONLY footswitchable :s.
I'll try and get some clips up tomorrow guys .
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
Quote by howey
No, I meant to say $3495.
I'm thinking of re selling it but if I can get the boost function worked out there might be some killer modern metal tones in this beat when paired with my EQ and OD.

Man good deal and all that but it is never worth $3495...
What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?
I've never paid to have a lentil on my face!
nice job, hard to go wrong for $200 AUS!

i think, as said, the boost is footswitchable. what type of footswitch jack is it? maybe it'd tell you in the manual (if you have it) if it'd work with any two button switch.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah I know retail price doesn't mean shit but its still good to be able to say that you got in excess of 90% off lol.
Na it didn't seem to tell me, I hope I can figure something out because at the moment with the EQ and TS9 engadged its still not reaching the levels of gain that i require.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
Yea... I own the same amp in head form.

I know for a fact that it is only footswitchable... sorry about your luck man!

I hope you are as happy with the amp as I have been for the past 3 years. And you got an amazing deal on yours - the FA is one of the few amps that I've seen whose price has actually gone up... I bought my head brand new for like $800-ish (don't remember the exact price) and I have seen the sell used for $1000+.