Hey guys, so I have 4 pedals right now, a boss eq, a boss ds-1, me 50 and a crybaby wah, and they all work with the same type of adapter.. So im planning on buying something like a dc brick for my pedals, but im just wondering, if later on i plan on getting new pedals.... do they all work with the same type of adapter?

Oh yeah I also have a whammy, but it uses AC so i didnt mention it

TG
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
Last edited by tamargoguitar at Oct 25, 2008,
some pedals, especially older ones like DOD and some electro harmonix pedals have 2.5 mm jacks for power, which are different than 9V DC
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
you can actually buy a wire that will run up to 5 pedals with one ac adapter and it only costs like 10 bucks
Quote by htsktim91989
some pedals, especially older ones like DOD and some electro harmonix pedals have 2.5 mm jacks for power, which are different than 9V DC

what about other brands?

TG

off the top of my head i cant think of any...i think certain line 6 pedals need special adapters, but dont quote me on that
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Quote by htsktim91989
off the top of my head i cant think of any...i think certain line 6 pedals need special adapters, but dont quote me on that

nice....do you know anything about polarities? do they vary from brand to brand or are they the same in diferents brands?

TG

Last edited by tamargoguitar at Oct 25, 2008,