Hi all.
First may I say hi to all as a new member.
A little advice required.
What do you guys think of the mim tele?
What in your opinion would be the best pups to replace the standard stock pups?

Thanks
depends what style of music you'll be playing.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Every MIM Tele I've played has been really good, and there's nothing really wrong with the pickups in the thing already IMO/

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
what country are you in? that'll affect value etc. a lot. welcome to the forum, by the way.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by dancesisidance
Every MIM Tele I've played has been really good, and there's nothing really wrong with the pickups in the thing already IMO/

This, I love MIM teles.
If you live in Canada/US they're a great deal as they're only 400 dollars or so
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!