hey guys.. i love ibanez guitars and am thinking about getting one for christmas. i really like the sz320mh, sz520fm, sz720. they are all great guitars, and each are a lil different from each other. i really love the transparent gray in the 520fm, but i can only find it available in europe. any ideas as to where i could get it in the US? and which would you pick if you had the option? i love the sz series and would like to stay within it. any input is great, thanks!!
Quote by guitar033
hey guys.. i love ibanez guitars and am thinking about getting one for christmas. i really like the sz320mh, sz520fm, sz720. they are all great guitars, and each are a lil different from each other. i really love the transparent gray in the 520fm, but i can only find it available in europe. any ideas as to where i could get it in the US? and which would you pick if you had the option? i love the sz series and would like to stay within it. any input is great, thanks!!

If you can only find it in Europe, then it's a Europe only model.

I'd say go for the 720, but go with whatever feels better and is more value for money.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO