I was watching House on USA and I noticed something. At the end of Euphoria: Part 2 [Episode #221, Season 2 (Where Foreman contracts a Parasitic Amoeba from examining a patient's apartment)], Foreman has suffered neurological damage from the unnecessary brain biopsy, and within in the last 30 seconds of the episode it is seen that he cannot wiggle his toes on his left foot and when House tells him to lift his right arm he lifts his left arm, but in both instances, Foreman believes he had done exactly what House told him to do (wiggle his toes and lift his left arm).

Now what confused me was the fact that in the next episode
(#222 "Forever" Season 2), Foreman has 100% recovery from this neurological problem over the course of a week, without any explanation as to what had happened.

I'm not expecting any of you to explain to me what happened, I'm just curious about whether or not this happens often in the show, and If any of you have noticed similar situations with loose threads in the show?

Also, don't call me a fag or a homo for watching a television show. Seriously, its really immature and obnoxious when one takes the time and effort to insult one's personal preferences and/or means of entertainment. Since most of us on this this site are Musicians its pretty easy to relate to this situation when someone tells you that you suck at doing what you love.
Guitars:
Schecter C1 Classic
Schecter C1-FR
Dean DW8 Backwoods 6-String Banjitar
Esteban Midnight Legacy [Its now a Fretless]
Luna Muse 12-String
Takamine Jasmine

Bass:
Dean Playmate

Amps:
Roland Cube 20-x
Traynor DynaGain 30R
Traynor Custom Valve 80
I like house. But I didnt see that episode.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
As much as I love that show, I have to admit, their continuity sucks pretty bad.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Who says that because episodes are 1 week apart that the story has to move 1 week during that time?
Suspension of disbelief?
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by Freddedonna
Who says that because episodes are 1 week apart that the story has to move 1 week during that time?

This.
its a tv show...how many times did someone get hurt or fired one week, then the next new episode like it never happend....kinda like married with children peg was pregant for like half a season, then one week she wasnt....they never mentioned it
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
I remember thinking the same thing. Ah well, no TV show is perfect.
Did you know that 37% of all statistics are made up on the spot?
i think that it was implied that it would take time to correct itself, much of that kind of stuff is't spelt out
good point. i think every episode since #221 has been a dream and maybe in a couple seasons foreman will wake up and the continuity will be restored.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Yeah man I saw that, I didn't get it either.
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
Why does everybody have a boner for House? I've never really seen it, Wikipedia lists it as a medical drama and it has the quintessential Englishman playing the lead.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
Why does everybody have a boner for House? I've never really seen it, Wikipedia lists it as a medical drama and it has the quintessential Englishman playing the lead.

I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by CTFOD

House is really a great show to be honest. All the characters on the show portray something in every episode. The things that are said have a true overall impact on the viewers, and for some reason the racial, religious, spiritual, ethical, emotional, and mental insults that House makes do not seem to offend the viewers because these minor offenses do not have value when Life or Death situations are in play.

Also, next time before you make such an absolute statement about something, read the topic sentence and do a little research. I can tell you didn't read the topic sentence because if you had you wouldn't even posted because I clearly Italicized the following paragraph in the Thread's introductive post:

Quote by UltraVai445

Also, don't call me a fag or a homo for watching a television show. Seriously, its really immature and obnoxious when one takes the time and effort to insult one's personal preferences and/or means of entertainment. Since most of us on this this site are Musicians its pretty easy to relate to this situation when someone tells you that you suck at doing what you love.

And I can tell you didn't do any research because the only research you needed to do was watch the show and as iantheman clearly helped to point out, you never took the time.
Guitars:
Schecter C1 Classic
Schecter C1-FR
Luna Muse 12-String
Takamine Jasmine

Bass:
Dean Playmate

Amps:
Roland Cube 20-x
Traynor DynaGain 30R
Traynor Custom Valve 80
Quote by UltraVai445
House is really a great show to be honest. All the characters on the show portray something in every episode. The things that are said have a true overall impact on the viewers, and for some reason the racial, religious, spiritual, ethical, emotional, and mental insults that House makes do not seem to offend the viewers because these minor offenses do not have value when Life or Death situations are in play.

Also, next time before you make such an absolute statement about something, read the topic sentence and do a little research. I can tell you didn't read the topic sentence because if you had you wouldn't even posted because I clearly Italicized the following paragraph in the Thread's introductive post:

And I can tell you didn't do any research because the only research you needed to do was watch the show and as iantheman clearly helped to point out, you never took the time.

Well I didn't really make such an 'absolute statement', I just thought it was a little odd that everyone loves it when it's supposed to be a 'medical drama', I did read the topic sentance, it was just a simple question, it just seems a little odd. I have tried to find somewhere to stream episodes in the past with no results, and I can't find any TV channels that broadcast it.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
Well thats all you needed to say dude. I felt that what you said the first time was more accusational than what you just said. The second time had a more respectful tone man. All I care about is respect man, no biggie. I'm sorry if I sounded a bit harsh when I barked back. I'll help you out, I'll send you some of my favorite episodes.
Guitars:
Schecter C1 Classic
Schecter C1-FR
Luna Muse 12-String
Takamine Jasmine

Bass:
Dean Playmate

Amps:
Roland Cube 20-x
Traynor DynaGain 30R
Traynor Custom Valve 80
I watched a few episodes. The stories were good, and the characters were all interesting.
But for the life of me, I can't get past how similar House is to Dr. Cox enough to really enjoy the show.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by UltraVai445
Well thats all you needed to say dude. I felt that what you said the first time was more accusational than what you just said. The second time had a more respectful tone man. All I care about is respect man, no biggie. I'm sorry if I sounded a bit harsh when I barked back. I'll help you out, I'll send you some of my favorite episodes.

Water under the bridge.
Quote by duncang

at his command
Foreman is the perfectionist of the group, he was training diligently to try to recover (memory flashcards) at the end of the episode. The next episode towards the beginning Foreman is shown to have made a significant recovery, but simple memory tasks he has difficulty with (he forgets where the coffee machine is, despite working in that room for 3+ years).
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Holy crap, it was Lupus!
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
It's never Lupus.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
It's ALWAYS Lupus.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
You probably just have lupus.

EDIT: Damn sonofabitch I didn't know there was a lupus combo!
Lupus Is Always Mentioned, It Hardly Ever Is

I Wonder If The Writers Put It In There As A Running Joke
Ohhhh, Lupus Again
It shows him in that episode or one after still struggling with some simple procedures, because clearly the damage isn't completely healed. Plus, d'you actually see him wiggle his toes in that episode? (It's been a while since I saw it.)
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
they do make up some of the stuff on that show, like in the episode where Tritter arrests House he mentions that House's pupils are dilated, but a hallmark of opiate effects is pinpoint pupils, and in another they used electrical impulses to reset all of one patients memories, a procedure no doctor would ever do, or most any patient would ever consent to.

Quote by metaladdict123
Lupus Is Always Mentioned, It Hardly Ever Is

I Wonder If The Writers Put It In There As A Running Joke
Ohhhh, Lupus Again

House hides his extra pain killers in a Lupus text book
Last edited by chilldude at Oct 25, 2008,