OK, basically my school's team made it really far in tournaments, and this games like 20 minutes away from us, so pretty much the whole school (of 200 people) is going. I want to do liberty spikes and dye (just that spray stuff) them blue, but I'm not sure how to get them to stay up. Apparently glue is the easiest way - I'm not worried about putting glue in my hair, but I AM worried about how I'll get it out. I have to go to church tomorrow and I doubt blue liberty spikes will go over well.

So, basically, I want to know if I'll be able to get the glue out of my hair tomorrow, and how long does the spray on halloween hair dye last?

BTW, I know we have a hair thread, but it doesn't look as though its getting much action and I kind of need to know soon, because I'm going to have to start spiking within the hour, which involves getting the glue and probably some hairspray from a store.
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.
The glue should come out with shampoo. And the spray lasts until you wash your hair. How tall are we talking with the spikes?
Usually the dye will wash out straight away. As for the glue, hot water should get that out.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
egg whites and hair dryer? You can get special hair glue which comes out easy too.
are you catholic?

i used to attend a church where you sometimes saw someone with a mohawk or liberty spikes. all the cool kids went there (and by that i mean cool people minus preppies)

edit: if you're going to the store, pick up hair glue, i know one brand sells it in bottles identical to school glue. it actually feels like glue when you put it in your hair, but it's made to wash out easily.
Last edited by dudius at Oct 25, 2008,
Is there some reason you can't use gel? Unless you've got really long hair, that should work.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
a shit load of this stuff

comes out with shampoo and a little extra effort.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
You can't go to church with liberty spikes? Sounds like a warm, welcoming atmosphere of worship.
There is poetry in despair.
My hair is about... probably 6 or 7 inches, it's just so thick that it fros up around my head. So I don't know if simple gel will do the job.

As for shaving my head: Hell no. Been there, hated it, took 6 months to get it to the length I like, and now it's got about another 6 months of length on it.

As for skipping church: I hate church and I'm not even remotely religious, but I can use an hour of relative silence to think and I'd rather avoid conflict with the rents.

As for hair glue stuff suggested: no idea where I would get it, too short notice to go anywhere but the Rite Aid down the street.
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.
Quote by fridge_raider
You can't go to church with liberty spikes? Sounds like a warm, welcoming atmosphere of worship.

amen
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
You think that I should get clear stuff or just regular white? It'd kind of kill the effect if I had blobs of what could or could not be semen in my hair.

Also, you think I'll need any hairspray? How much glue do you think it'll take? I'm guessing a lot, I have a lot of hair.
Last edited by AgentWiggles at Oct 25, 2008,
Quote by AgentWiggles
You think that I should get clear stuff or just regular white? It'd kind of kill the effect if I had blobs of what could or could not be semen in my hair.

it shouldn't be a problem unless you use the whole goddamn bottle.
Excellent! I managed to find the Got2B stuff, and the crazy expensive hairspray that goes with it. Ah well, small price to pay for kickass liberty spikes (plus there's a TON of this shit, I could probably put my hair up again for future games or for pit excursions)

So I'm headed downstairs to get to work, and my family called and said they found some blue hair stuff while they were out shopping, so when they get home I can complete my look.
Alright, didn't feel like reading all the other posts. Heres what i did when I had liberty spikes:

Sectioned my hair into 5 segments. The bases were about 1 1/2 wide and 2 inches long
Then I back combed each section, this gives them a firm base, and makes them look more solid.
Then you put glue in, more at the base then anywhere else, the base is what needs it the most.
Then, you spray your hair with a strong hair spray, like aquanet.
Then, while holding up each section individually, use a hairdryer to blow them until they dry.

Voila! Liberty spikes. Good luck. They get to be a pain in the ass after about a month.
Dude, don't go to Church.

It won't kill you, god will forgive you, trust me. He's your friend.
Tresemme Freeze Hold hairspray is the way to go. It washed out easy with a bit of shampoo and hot water and it seriously sets like ****ing stone. I had lib' spikes for a while and it did them perfectly with a little gel too.

So yeah, a little gel to shape it then a shit load of Tresemme Freeze Hold
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Quote by Brick23
Tresemme Freeze Hold hairspray is the way to go. It washed out easy with a bit of shampoo and hot water and it seriously sets like ****ing stone. I had lib' spikes for a while and it did them perfectly with a little gel too.

So yeah, a little gel to shape it then a shit load of Tresemme Freeze Hold

he seems informed. But you already have the stuff..

WHAT WILL YOU DO?!?!!
Quote by GibsonRocker14
a shit load of this stuff

comes out with shampoo and a little extra effort.

Dont use this shit unless you have really small liberty spikes. i tried using it and it didn't do shit, just made them limp. I also had 18 inch liberty spikes.

Oh, also, use elmers glue. Find the blue stuff, it dries clear. if you use the white glue, itll look like you used cum to keep your hair up.
Well, thanks for all the recommendations AFTER I bought the stuff, but it's not big deal. I did one spike, as a test, and the Got2B stuff is ridiculous. I mean, maybe it wouldn't hold up your 18 inch spikes, but it worked amazingly well on my head. And the hair spray that I got with it... I'm pretty sure it's aerosol superglue, I could probably stab people with this thing. Onwards to the rest of the spikes. I think I'll shoot for like 8 or 9 spikes, I'm having trouble seperating my hair into sections. Need hair tie things, but there's no girls around to steal them from, and I don't feel like buying them.
Quote by kevC4
Dude, don't go to Church.

It won't kill you, god will forgive you, trust me. He's your friend.

Again, not an option. The screaming mom thing is something I get plenty of already.

UPDATE: Hair is divided into 5 prospective spikes. God I wish I had a camera, I have 5 miniature ponytails and I look completely hilarious.
Last edited by AgentWiggles at Oct 25, 2008,
Seriously, wood glue. It's extra tough for use in carpentry and it's very soluble in hot water.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?